'Crack Cocaine of gambling'

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
MrRed

'Crack Cocaine of gambling'

Post by MrRed »

Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

Terrible article, 5bn was not "put into machines" it "was staked on machines"

I can put £10 in a machine and be on it an hour and stake £1000, but i've not put £1000 in, these anti gambling articles, prompted by antigambling organisations do themselves no favors in churning out incorrect infomation.
Istenem

Post by Istenem »

the daily mail is a comic.
nobody ever wins on those things.
Roll_With_It_Russ

Istenem wrote:the daily mail is a comic.
well we know that but the BBC turns out the same rubbish without getting the facts right, if they simply used the facts it would not would as dramatic, but it would give a far better representation of the problem.

Constantly the key moan is the number of betting shops, they never mentioned that this came about due to the 2005 legislation that was caused by pressure from antigambling groups, getting the machines reduced to a max of 4 per premises.
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Have a read through the David Icke Forum. Open-minded posters.
Plumy2k

Post by Plumy2k »

What are the blip blop blippety blooping blp blop blarping blip blop bloopo bloopeting bleepting pippety poopety blip blap blop bloopity photos in the bloop bleep blippety article meant to represent? No blip blop blopping bookies I've ever seen. BLOOP!
mikej82

Post by mikej82 »

jeffvickers wrote:Have a read through the David Icke Forum. Open-minded posters.

you don't need to just ask me I know EVERYTHING agenda wise.
Mr x Mr Y
JG

Post by JG »

In that case could you tell me at what time the salmon and cucumber sandwiches will be served at the Mad Hatter's Tea Party this afternoon?
JG
harry2

Post by harry2 »

It was forever 6 o' clock in the book.
Roulette free since December 2011.
JG

Post by JG »

Thanks Harry, I'll follow the white rabbit at 18:00 hours or maybe even 6:00 hours depending on how skewed my sleep patterns are.
JG
silent g

Post by silent g »

fobt should be fucked off altogether, they can ruin lives and relationships,
i never play em but i wouldnt mind walking in a betting shop and seeing 4 fruit machines instead.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

I reckon within a year there will be 6 in every shop.
Roll_With_It_Russ

silent g wrote:fobt should be fucked off altogether, they can ruin lives and relationships,
i never play em but i wouldnt mind walking in a betting shop and seeing 4 fruit machines instead.

Back in the day where you would find 1-4 fruit machine in betting shops, you would see as many threads calling for random machines as you get now saying how much of a problem they are.
Roll_With_It_Russ

Oscar wrote:I reckon within a year there will be 6 in every shop.
shops round here are finding the machines play less and less now, with 16machines at one point, most of the time none of them where being played if only a few, now one of the shops has no machines, not got exact clarification yet but it appears they where not making any money.

Bookies might ask for 6, might be a compromise at 5... I think that 8 would be more optimum if they wanted the number of betting shops to reduce, plenty of "double shops" would soon downsize to just the one and house all machines under one roof.

12 fobs in a row in one sports bar.
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

I found the bit in purple far more amusing, 5 inmates suing drinks company for 'making' them commit crimes! LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!