Newbies / Introduce Yourself Here

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
joel_winders

Post by joel_winders »

Hello all just introducing myself, my names Joel and im from warrington in the north west.

i started playing fruities out of boredom when i was in the boozer but like most of the people on here became partially dependant on them not for the gambing aspect but for the fun i have playing them and its well worth losing £20 or so at the most in a night or an even better senario is that i might actually win :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
chimpton

Post by chimpton »

hello everyone. my names mark and i love fruitys for long time
Gray - YPC

Post by Gray - YPC »

It's Mr Gray.

A casual fruity player looking to listen and learn more, so deffo no intnetions of becoming a pro!!

Have the big advantage of living above a pub so get to play the fruity there (Yabba Dabba Darts) at my leisure and most important in peace and quiet with no-one watching!!
Debz

Post by Debz »

Gray - YPC wrote:It's Mr Gray.

A casual fruity player looking to listen and learn more, so deffo no intnetions of becoming a pro!!

Have the big advantage of living above a pub so get to play the fruity there (Yabba Dabba Darts) at my leisure and most important in peace and quiet with no-one watching!!
Lucky you! :D Hi! :)
nudgesuk wrote:nah were all good people on here i can just imagine what a nightout it would be cos some of these boys are crazy lol i reckon it would be a great laugh.
Gray - YPC

Post by Gray - YPC »

Debz wrote:
Gray - YPC wrote:It's Mr Gray.

Lucky you! :D Hi! :)
I know... that's why I've started to try and learn a bit more about these damn machines as it was costing me a fortune have "a couple of quid for luck" of a nighttime as I get home.

I'm sticking by my first rule... only play if I'm gonna actually really play it,. and not just stick £3-4 a day in for the sake of it.

The second rule is to learn a few tricks so i can hopefully make a bit more damn profit!!

I could do with it, as Magners is £2.80 a bottle so I'm skint having moved in there
Conbane

Post by Conbane »

Hello, goodevening and welcome
Thought I had better post something somewhere and this seems as good a place as any.
I've been playing the AWP'sfor fun only, on and off forever, and just finally got the space to have my own machone, a £8 jackpot Barcrest Lucky Strike, which is a fairly decent machine.
Am questing for my two holy grails of fruit machines,a mint Eastenders and Dr Who from back in the day.
Good to be here

Con
waveneyh1

Post by waveneyh1 »

HI IM FROM ALDERSHOT, USED TO LIVE IN NORWICH. GOT THE DREADED ADDICTION, SOME DAYS ARE GOOD SOME ARE BAD MY PROBLEM SEEMS TO BE I LOVE THE DRINK CANT PLAY ON A MACHINE SOBER, WHEN I HAVE THE WINS ARE ACHIEVABLE, BUT I LOVE THE BEER!!! SAD I KNOW!

ANY1 GOT TIPS ON DEAL OR NO DEAL?????? CAN GET RED MEGA STREAK BUT NEVER SEEMS TO GO MORE THAN £48 AND NO MORE IS OFFERED AFTER NEXT £10 IN.

ALSO PINK PANTHER.... REALLY STRUGGLE WITH THAT ONE
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

...........Pink Panther and Deal/No Deal tips.....
Hmmmmmmmmm, the only tip i could give u
is 2 get drunk in another pub :D
welcome 2 the site by the way!
:wink:
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
parkyman

Post by parkyman »

hi im chris 38
use to play many moons ago, barcrest big game (feed your tokens in get the machine to exchange them!!!!!!!) also "george" use to be handy!

just come back to the uk and came across this site. only seen tombraiders (empire??) taken for a ride. tryin to get back into it.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Welcome all, good to see so many new faces! ;)

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
realonroad

Post by realonroad »

hello

im 18

im currently studdying music production

im male

i got a peugeot 206

i been gambling 7 years and never used an emptier
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

waveneyh1 wrote:USED TO LIVE IN NORWICH.
Where? Who?
scootergirl

Post by scootergirl »

Hi from COunty Durham, and I am loving deal or no deal big style. Hate pink panter and the 9 real games, always loose on the red gaming machines. Hopng for a few tips.
metalspacebat

Post by metalspacebat »

Hi Metalspacebat

Live on the South coast, near hastings, Work in London, Been playing fruties for 20years.

I'm here to get some help for my addiction :wink:

I also have some good storys about swanage.

Notorious Dorset production company Big Eye Dear have failed, yet again, with their latest reality show format 'I'm a crocodile, get me into there'. R-list celebrities camp out in a wood, but unknown to them one of them is a crocodile. The concept really failed on the principle that it's difficult to disguise a crocodile, albeit it would seem that one member of a defunct boy band didn't seem to notice.......until it was too late.
JustAnotherClone

Post by JustAnotherClone »

Welcome to the board 8)