Who wants to try a freebie?...

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
skillstop

Who wants to try a freebie?...

Post by skillstop »

Alrite lads, got some new info, wondered if anybody wants to try it for free, PM's please, Regards.
Scott

Post by Scott »

surely there is a better way off puntin for info than promising this and that and sayin 'ive got a freebie'........

now i'm quite new but ive looked at previous posts and skillstop is clearly tomcat, this just looks like devious ploy too gain free info. where as if you was half right with people any questions would be answered :roll:

try it you might like it.
Cobwebs 👆
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,
heard of that tomcat character........
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Yeah he says he has lots of free info and bumped SGT when he was on this forum. I wouldn't bother with him
skillstop

Post by skillstop »

im not tomcat! anyway, i cant go giving this out to every man and his dog can i? otherwise it will be useless!
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Can someone delete skillstop/tomcat/twat from the site? Is that possible? Please say it is!!
Unbelievable Jeff
skillstop

Post by skillstop »

so you dont want it then crosby? Thought so. if you dont have any constructive replies, DONT REPLY! Jelousy is a terrible thing...
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

I'd rather eat shit than try it. If its so so good then why don't you go and do it and MAKE lots and lots of money. It makes no sense coming on to a forum, say you're going to give free info unless you are trying to brag.

In simple terms..... fruit machine playing only has one purpose and thats to make money. Therefore instead of saying you have 'free info' go out and do it yourself!!!!!

Furthermore, you are Tomcat because some one previosly said that both Tomcat and skillstop have the same MSN name :roll:
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

skillstop wrote:so you dont want it then crosby? Thought so. if you dont have any constructive replies, DONT REPLY! Jelousy is a terrible thing...
Text me it, u have my number. Im not wasting a text to send you this, wouldn't be 100% free then would it?
Scott

Post by Scott »

skillstop wrote:im not tomcat! anyway, i cant go giving this out to every man and his dog can i? otherwise it will be useless!
i wish i knew wot you know i would be a millionaire inside a week, by the way wot are saturdays lotto numbers? i'm board with slottin and fancy a change. :D
Cobwebs 👆
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

I'm still waiting 4 yr PM reply skillstop??? :?
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Sounds like BS and not one of those things ill go and try. if I get the "setup" off a few quid ill try it.
TheMission

Post by TheMission »

extreme eddie wrote:i wish i knew wot you know i would be a millionaire inside a week, by the way wot are saturdays lotto numbers? i'm board with slottin and fancy a change. :D
That's easy eddie. They are 3, 11, 23, 26, 29 and 42. I hope I don't live to regret this ... a Lotto Programmer. :)
nigeswindon25

Post by nigeswindon25 »

totally agree to the above why not try it out for yourself
cant see the logic in making something known that might not be even if it stinks
Scott

Post by Scott »

TheMission wrote:
extreme eddie wrote:i wish i knew wot you know i would be a millionaire inside a week, by the way wot are saturdays lotto numbers? i'm board with slottin and fancy a change. :D
That's easy eddie. They are 3, 11, 23, 26, 29 and 42. I hope I don't live to regret this ... a Lotto Programmer. :)
nice 1..... running too the nearest newsagents

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cobwebs 👆