FRUITCHAT's CLAIMS TO FAME....

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Mathew Stevens was in my hotel with his missus and kids in Tunisia. A real nice down to earth family. They even helped turn concert room upside down looking for my young uns hat
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Met nas in a rave in sheff in mid nineties. He was a pal of my pal who is a sheff DJ. I'd had about 10 E's and was off my nut trying to hold a proper conversation with him
oldskool

Post by oldskool »

betchrider wrote:Met nas in a rave in sheff in mid nineties. He was a pal of my pal who is a sheff DJ. I'd had about 10 E's and was off my nut trying to hold a proper conversation with him
talking about meeting people at raves. i met mr c (the shamen), sid owen (eastenders) and roland (grange hill) at various raves in the early-mid 90s.
all very nice chaps, but couldn't understand a word roland was saying. roland was off his nut and gurning like a storm trooper.
Scott

Post by Scott »

I take it he did'nt 'just say no' then?
Cobwebs 👆
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Seen ellerry Hanley and martin offiah in shelleys one night too
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

Ive played poker with willie thorn and ken docherty ...willie had a diamond ring on lol, and nipped Ken for 300 which he gave him. mad gambler willie is
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

Been reading this whilst watching the Eastenders omnibus and its reminded me of a time when I was in school. Steve McFadden (Phil Mitchell in Eastenders) had a son who went to my secondary school and he used to ride down the drive to pick him up on a bike after school. One day at school my pal thought it would be funny to shout "Phil you bald wanker!" as he went past. Steve stopped the bike, jumped off and turned round glaring. He got right up in my pals face and snarled in his best Phil Mitchell voice; "What was that you said boy?". My pals arsehole went immediately and he mumbled back, "Nothing mate, nothing ,sorry mate, sorry". Steve got back on his bike and fucked off, my pal went white so funny I was pissing my self. Looking back now it reminds me of the "bus wankers" scene from The Inbetweeners.
ming

Post by ming »

when the spice girls first came out they were having a photoshoot on brighton pier, when they were on the carousel and me being 16 with my mates i shouted and then moonied them as their photo was being taken..
Geri then shouted back 'youve got a spot on your arse'
and my response for some unknown reason was 'no .. its a piece of shit!!'
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Surely the best possible answer is that you've met me? Only a few on here to claim to have been so lucky, I am disappointed they haven't blown their trumpets over it!
tonkarentino

Post by tonkarentino »

discostu wrote:Pathetic so far...

Jimmy Saville when i was 7, i went to get a pen and paper and he fucked off before i got back...cunt.

Beat that!
Bet you're quite glad about that now....
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

sorry i aint been on tonite, Was playing poker with danny dier and the krays in a secret lock up
pound

Post by pound »

thecannonball89 wrote:sorry i aint been on tonite, Was playing poker with danny dier and the krays in a secret lock up
Ha so now ur a rent boy :)