Sceptre Lists

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
oldskool

Post by oldskool »

betchrider wrote:Used to use “my route online" to put all destinations in and that used to plot quickest route for me
how primitive!
redlinesman, the chief and thier cambridge educated mathematics graduate friend created a complex algorhythm taking other factors such as weather, accident blackspots, median salary of the demographic and pollen count when he plans his routes.
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

I manage with a smartphone and a day ticket
BFK

Post by BFK »

redlinesman

Post by redlinesman »

Very true oldskool, we do tend to be quite advanced in the scheduduling department. As far as lists go I wouldn't bother going their guys, the major companies now have several ways of telling if there's any lists getting leaked out. Anyone providing one can't value their job as they will probably get caught. CC are probably the slackest and a decent supply duration is still achievable.
sharkie777

Post by sharkie777 »

Pm me got out of date lists for south only good if not bothered about what machine....
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

That's point of lists tho mate. Fruit not location. I've still got gtec full country from Aberdeen to Weymouth. Makes me sad when I see all first 70s on there
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
sharkie777

Post by sharkie777 »

Its just incase the list was for another purpose betch as times are hard anything goes at mo legal or not lol