What 'win ratio' would you expect

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
controlman

What 'win ratio' would you expect

Post by controlman »

Take your average player who knows next to nothing about fruities (well they understand how to play them but not 'play' them). Say they go and stick £20 into the machine in their local boozer every Friday and Saturday night and just collect whatever it pays out.

On average, how often do you reckon you would be walking away up? How often would you expect them to hit jackpot?
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

2 in 10 i would guess....even munters can get a 40 cash or bust of a good box or offer
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

I say most do there nuts hence the only people on fruits lately are players v
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

someone's got to lose for players to win...its a dog eat dog world. and I've got bigger teeth
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

I would expect them to get 2 maybe 3 goes on the board ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, for a 3-9 quid return , average
Little discipline = BIG issue

betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Players check for boards walk out. Eventually all board “try's" add up and make them just there
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

betchrider wrote:Players check for boards walk out. Eventually all board “try's" add up and make them just there
That is a good point, I've not seen complete brains on a machine in a while. People don't have the money to be shoving 20 pound notes in them these days
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

depends what machine, if seal the deal, right deal right time... could cost a fiver to get a holding trail board that loses the gamble paying out 1/2/3 quid a couple time on the trot then a £3 board that COB/DOB bust.

only way jackpots achieved would be gatw or cob 70/MS/CP