EA

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Yep its the same around here, got a pub where normally the fruits would get rammed, it usto have a dream ages ago that would be ready every 2-3 days without fail, now there's a perfect in there and its hardly taking any money what so ever, sometimes the cashpot is only going up £10 odd in 2 days! Another pub with a mist and a crown jewels, i go in and check the mist but its the same with that, sometimes the cashpots barely going up over 2-3 days, but the crown jewels would get put through twice a week! surely who ever is doing that must be losing on it!!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

its true , the recession has had a knock on effect for us , the common working man simply hasn't any money left after his general bills etc to throw in fruits

i remember a time where i would have to regularly wait an hour or so to get on a fruit,,,,,,,, whereas now you can sit in a spoons on a friday night and not see a pound go into anything

its like we're squeezing the last drops out of the industry that we can ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, there was talk on the news that our economy is getting better , but i personally think its fabricated ,,,,,,,,,, the next story was of ford shutting down factories etc and 1300 more joining the dole queue ,,,,,,,, hmmm ?

who knows what the future holds indeed ?

but if your work ethic and discipline are in check , and you are prepared to travel long distances in a day , and put the necessary hours in , then the money is there for the taking

last week i had an amazing 350 day ,,,,,,,, and yesterday out with northants eddy we made 90 each after all expenses

some days i only make 30 to 60 quid , and the odd day i'll have a losing day ,,,,,,,,,,,, but im bang out every 2 days from 7am till 1am ,

as long as you dont go on tilt ,,,,,,,,,,, the smooth still outweigh's the rough
Little discipline = BIG issue

BFK

Post by BFK »

Yup it's grim times.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

I think you should all give up playing and get jobs.
ob

Post by ob »

Rubbish at the moment only decent fruits are in scummy pubs really, apart from the odd thing or two. There again some people love goin round shitholes all day long, not me though that's for sure.
ob

Post by ob »

Oh and don't even mention jpking, checked 5000 times a day then took on in the early 200s by someone so the chance of ever finding it higher than early 200s is down to the chance the last person that played it having to have absolutely slotted it
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

Machines still get played but they had to bin off cashpots basically to a casual there telling U its paid out, then they see the same players come in and they see U look up and go through the stakes n walk out. But if one is big they notice you play it and Cain it (again) so then they won't play it till they see a big pot so in the end it don't get played. My old perfect took nothing in its final days in spoons pot sat at 12.10 because they noticed me n others wreck it, the others U leave so they all row the other machines (namely ones without cashpots) because they don't know if its paid or not so they play. That's why there shit, because casuals are not that stupid. If a machine never gives locals dond they will give up

Also Id say if your in spoons and R known then regulars leave it alone if they see U come in, its shit really but things will change
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
ob

Post by ob »

Based on what will things change? New machines are mainly wank, well unless something comes out.
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

There was life before cps lol
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Dont worry though guys Glendale is on something new, so in 2 months we will have new stuff to play...
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

Just wait until ticket payouts are implemented, trying to collect a 140 from the bar will be hilarious.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Can't see ticket payouts. Juice pubs get well arsey I beg that's why most here gone back to normal fruits
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

I don't relish going into shit hole pubs, where you might get glassed or worse. But if you want the money you've got to man up and get on with it.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

funny how 2-3 years ago take it or leave its were every fucking where, now there taking them out of everywhere right left and centre
BFK

Post by BFK »

Still got a fair few...........

More than a fair few £35's!