Another day..

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Ruler of The World

Another day..

Post by Ruler of The World »

Off I go then, 9am the bookies open for the Key I found high enough to take on. I've had to start taking them on on higher amounts now since the update. It just won't give you enough keys, have never been in front on 1 before getting the pot since I was told about it. At first I thought it was BS as it must be illegal but then when it was explained to me I realised it wasn't. There are no longer fairytale stories of how you could be £200 up then get the pot, LOL, those days are long gone... Nothing lasts, not even boring head-fuck 'tricks' where you never quite know when the prize will come, no matter who you are!
keno

Post by keno »

What sort of figure would class as worthwhile having a pop at?
kong

Post by kong »

485 minimum! There are a few 440s and 450s round here, but not going to be stupid enough to get stuck in that low.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Was in a bookies yesterday, £46/£52/£55 across the 3 terminals lol
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

That's it, enough is enough... FUCK Key Bets, The last 5 I played all took over 700 spins to get EACH! I don't need that shit, I really don't. I have various conspiracy theories but I guess it does come down to luck too and I obviously have only the bad variety of that. I don't need to play such drivel. My area is over-run by people from all over the country, I don't feel its worth travelling for them when there's other, easier stuff to travel for! AT LEAST WITH THE OTHER THINGS I KNOW WHEN (ROUGHLY) I WILL GET WHAT I AM PLAYING FOR!!!
keno

Post by keno »

I know of 2 units at 3ton but won't touch them.
ob

Post by ob »

You won't see any in the 300s anywhere around here that's for sure! Well unless someone has had a massive pump!