Offered a fight in a pub!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Ruler of The World

Offered a fight in a pub!

Post by Ruler of The World »

One of my locals, I walk in and its "Him! That bloke who cleans out the fruits all around ...." I am only in there to check, these 2 blokes follow me! I don't get a drink because I am CHECKING! Nothing in there I like so I'm off, nope, they are now asking me why I am not playing and yes, its because I am "being a greedy cunt!" I am now asked, "Haven't you made enough money out of us and raping our fruits you greedy cunt?" Fuck me, all this because I know this pub has old-ish machines.. now it starts to become more threatening and clear... I'm obviously not the only 1 who goes there..."Tell your mates to fuck off, we don't want them here, we used to think you're all right but you won't even show us how to play 1 machine so you can fuck off too!" I said there is nothing on any of them, that's why I am leaving. They insist I am being a 'cunt' and therefore I need a good kicking, etc. I said fine, 1 on 1 not 10 on 1 and its pretty hard to fight someone for no real reason. The manageress then jumped in, sang my praises and calmed these lads down, I then reluctantly shook hands with the 2 who started and was told they will be 'watching' me when I am in and playing next... great day to look forward to.

Apparently 2 'fat tossers' were in 'giving it' to them earlier in the week, people who 'come in to do/rape the fruits'.

On this note, may I please ask other 'players' to consider others when they make regulars think we are all part of a gang! It wasn't the most pleasant experince I have had but certainly not the worst.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Wheres the chief when you need him? He'd have put these two away in under 10 seconds!
Cobwebs 👆
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

Rofl
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

Londinium ?
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

Those 2 'fat tossers' must be playing something your not then
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Good luck to 'em, they'll need it next time they go back. :)
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

"welcome honoured guest, this game is to die for"
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
Scott

Post by Scott »

If the chief plants his plates and sizes one its game over!!!
Cobwebs 👆