Data Collection

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Ruler of The World

Data Collection

Post by Ruler of The World »

Dear Friends, yes that is Friends, not friends..

I need your help, you can save me loads of money and I will promise to make deals with you all if you 'scratch my back', as it were.

I need to know every machine in every service station in the entire UK. By giving me this information you will enable me to become THE motorway player of the century, I will stick to services and leave all the pubs to you all. In addition, I will give bonuses to players who see me and identify themselves as "Mr ... who gave you the **** ** ** **** *** *** in ?" for example.. I will shake your hand, reach into my ultra deep pockets and pull out bonus coins. This does NOT mean I will be a cash cow for all of my Friends when I am spotted at the certain service, however. Terms and conditions will apply such as maximum 2 bonuses per year, interrogations as to why you are at MY service, etc.

I hope this sounds fair to you all, Friends.
eddiesdad

Post by eddiesdad »

i think theres a crane at doncaster north
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Who are you eddies dad? What's ya name? Pm if ya want
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Ruler of The World

Who's Eddie???
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

See I knew I had heard from you before!
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

I know. I will drive round all the services and tell you everything in them. If you can tell me where the Independent Leisure Alien is situated!
Ruler of The World

Why did you just reply to yourself?

Is anyone gonna help me out here or what? Surely we are not going to seriously try to HIDE what is in service stations? Do some of you think you have 'hidden' ones?
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Jesus! The guy gets a good offer and all he asks is why I replied to myself! I think that I am going to stop taking this thread seriously from now on!
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

What program is it now? Apparently there was a slight disagreement over the flavour of chip!