Would you be interested in this online machine-list planner?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

redlinesman wrote:Hi Guys

Not meaning to offend anyone here but this is probably one of the worst ideas in relation to our profession I've ever heard. Pro fruit playing is a bit like a dark art, it is underground, maybe not so secretive in some respects but I suspect many players will have their very own advantageous angles that they make use of. Many players are in direct competition with each other on a local level without telling the whole playing population what's where and when it’s worth it. Very bad idea if you ask me.

Kind Regards,

Sir Linesman
Like I said before, the data would be private to the individual
ailsa266

Post by ailsa266 »

Dunhamzzz wrote:Like I said before, the data would be private to the individual
But it wouldn't be. I would have to share my information with you, as would every other person inputting "private" information. Why would I give my money-making details to an unknown site, any more than I would share my bank account numbers with a random new start-up which promised me benefits? You could be waiting to jump in the car and go to visit my private hits.
I'm not meaning to be offensive, as I don't know you, and am not questioning your personal integrity, but having been around in the competitive world for a long time, I'm a tad cynical about life!