dont you hate it when people mess up good machines for you

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
philips1985

dont you hate it when people mess up good machines for you

Post by philips1985 »

i do
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

i hate it when i see a lesser player, extract all value but not make as much as i would have
Scott

Post by Scott »

A machine turns itself off when i walk in, its not the staff with a switch behind the bar, the machine it just that scared!
Cobwebs 👆
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

Scott wrote:A machine turns itself off when i walk in, its not the staff with a switch behind the bar, the machine it just that scared!
lol
silent g

Post by silent g »

i hate people
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Some people might think you are a lesser player than them maverick! If some one beets you tough shit move on.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

titchno1 wrote:Some people might think you are a lesser player than them maverick! If some one beets you tough shit move on.
I know there are better ppl than me, its a fact of life...there is always someone better. Then at the top you have sirlinesman and the chief. no one is better ;)
Miss_Dairy_Wynn

Post by Miss_Dairy_Wynn »

It is rather frustrating when some munter decides he's going to drain value....but....what's more annoying is working out quite where the value has come from in the first place.

Good players on this board, ask yourselves 'When was the last time you found something like a Perfect middle game ready straight away?". Now...how often do you see a random punter play a board and get a NATURAL dond board straight away?

HOW DO THEY DO IT?

I regularly go out drinking with a guy (non player) who finds stuff 'red boxing' or middle game ready from the off and, just as regularly, manages to find £70 boxes within a few boards. Conversely, I get bored and decide to try a couple of boards on a non-playable dond always find it's £10+ for each board, £50+ for dond ready and a sucession of crap boards resulting in a fairly substantial loss.

I genuinely believe that some people have much better luck than others and it is normally the non-players who possess the best luck (as you will often observe when waiting for a playable that they have, now, inadvertantly runined through complete spawn).

I understand that sometimes players do have this 'in-built' luck but the majority I know have quite the opposite!
Scott

Post by Scott »

I was waiting for a perfect just the other day, boxing every other press it was, and this bloke must have had 5-6 phone boards off about £30, he got cashpot his box twice for 38&16, then spawned the £70 box a few boards later, infuriating lol.
Cobwebs 👆
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Sounds about right. Iv had people cash or bust cashpot in front off me then get a bix box.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

I have seen people go skintight in front of me, £300 into a machine I have just touched
justice For The 96
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

so you done a machine then you watched some one do 300 in it? was it ready again for you?
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Well ye I left it empty and then took the 300 back out of it, was in an arcade, don't think he had much fun
justice For The 96
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

It doesnt sound like he has had much fun
ridye

Post by ridye »

The trouble is sometimes you see someone put in £300, you've been sat there a long long time bored out of your mind, then you think 'ah they're buggering off!' but then their wife guards the machine while they go and get another £300 and in the end you just think 'sod it!!!'.

There is an elderly couple round near me who play the machines often, put hundreds through them but will not move until they get at least a jackpot.

Once watched a flicker in an arcade though. The guy claimed he got the flicker off about a tenner in but he got killed going round the board as he assumed IM. So spent an hour watching and chatting to him about it, he kept taking the game for some reason despite the 99% chance of not getting £70 / Mega Streak. Whatever he did win he put back through, then he ran out of cash and asked for a 'few quid' to try another board then he was giving up. I gave him about £3 then wandered off to another part of the arcade for 5 minutes so he wouldn't try to scrounge more. The plan worked wonderfully, my first pound in and dropping (Rare to hear in this particular arcade), £20 later for IM. Thank you and goodnight!