netflix

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
maverick69

netflix

Post by maverick69 »

5.99 for a reason, im on the 1 month free trial. there is hardly anything on there, thoughts ?
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

agreed , i had a look at it a while ago and couldn't be arsed even with the free trial.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

Does extra stuff come on after the trial?

I was watching the devils advocate on tv the other night and decided to go to bed, couldn't put tv on in bedroom cause mrs was asleep . Loaded Netflix on mobile to possibly watch the end, didn't have the film on... Doesn't seem to have anything I search for... Wank.
bowie

Post by bowie »

If you are watching it through an Xbox theres a way to get the American content (much better) I don't know how and it may have been stopped, I just know there was a way. Not sure about lappys/pads.
Real Pro gamer

Post by Real Pro gamer »

Has anybody tried "love film" , is it any good
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Lounge?
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

never thought you would be a stickler for the rules betch. im off to creamfields end of august......whoooooooooo
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

i have to defend this ,,,,,,,, for a poxy 6 quid , its very good ,,,,,,,,,, of course thers loads of older films you've already seen , but there are quite a few from 2011 etc ,,,,,,, and a lot are in hd too ,,,,,,, plus theres loads of documentaries n kids stuff ,,,,,,,,,,, and complete series of american tv like the excellent breaking bad ,

well worth £1.50 a week ,,,,,,,,,,,
Little discipline = BIG issue

betchrider

Post by betchrider »

maverick69 wrote:never thought you would be a stickler for the rules betch. im off to creamfields end of august......whoooooooooo
Enjoy creamfields should be a cracker
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

betchrider wrote:Enjoy creamfields should be a cracker
yeah should be buzzing, iv been getting back into my dance music recently. had some darude on in the car today......banging tunes