Dragon fire

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

Northern Monkey wrote:auto collected and it gave only £20.
Was it a skill top? maybe cancel would have slowed it down but you hit it thinking it was "random"
ob

Post by ob »

When I forced it from this ARB1/2 crap, it cost a fortune and went for erm 85, for a reasonable loss, which is standard to forcing any electrocoin game...

None of these about anyhow....
BFK

Post by BFK »

I refused a bar x once OB.

The outcome was not good, in fact it didn't seem to realise at all that I'd knocked back wins!!
kong

Post by kong »

Spyder wrote:Was it a skill top? maybe cancel would have slowed it down but you hit it thinking it was "random"
I've never seen a slow down at the top on this, but could be possible. I've had it hit the rather odd sequence of £70, £10, £70, miss before. Thought it was a £210 when it hit the second £70, but stopped at £150.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

ob wrote:When I forced it from this ARB1/2 crap, it cost a fortune and went for erm 85, for a reasonable loss, which is standard to forcing any electrocoin game...

None of these about anyhow....
Same here ob except mine did 70! Lost 120 on it so not bad!
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Worst thing is could've had 70 ages before but went for the top derrrrrr
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
ob

Post by ob »

Funny how naturally on here forcing a bag of shite game always ends up with cleuys raving on about em!
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

Actually played one of these out tonight for the first time. Never again. Boards seemed to have random value, losing the hi/lo after a couple of presses, then next board tenner stacking, the odd board going to the top of a stack but not giving the £70 / top feature - had that a few times. I could have had a 70 cash stack after about £120 in but gambled it for the top and lost. £180 later + about £50 in notes I'm fuming and start to take bits, resigned to the loss. Get a £15 cash stack...collect. Next board is off red hot picker and it's a good job I noticed the fairly subtle snakes eyes flashing at the top of the nudges and win spins stacks. Get to the top, first one is skill slow down for £70, next it's dapple time but luckily it does a £210. Lost about a ton twenty. Never again. The gameplay I found was dull an predictable after a while. No Superskillstop to bail you out when it's buzzing either.
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
AMK

Post by AMK »

Not my experience. I've played this three times now in the Nedersham Downs holiday Park near Binston Sands. Every forced top has been 210 and I certainly haven't put as much as 350 in to get it. Most it has cost me is 63! Today was not so lucky, £3 into a POG for a £286 silver and £24 into Reel King Potty for a £500 gold were the only bits of luck. Still musn't grumble I suppose. Also had a run off the £5 IJ2 for £8 in. Made £40 on it.
... Join The Party!
kong

Post by kong »

My £150 on this was off a fiver, was ARB1 the board before so must have been ready.

Next experience on same machine was a promising looking ARB2, then ARB1 within the first few boards. Then an ARB11, ARB6, ARB4, before it finally showed another ARB1. Then, just as I thought I was laughing, it started doing ABB1 instead. It did ABB3 which was better, ABB9, ABB5, ABB2, although that was off a picker start so don't count that. Then back to ARB3, ARB3 again, ARB9 (doh), ARB4. After 180 in it gambled clean through to £30 on a 2, surely here the player has little chance of anything but success, but alas the 1 it was.

£190, WFC1 and 2 red snakes, £5 board.

£220, LTWTL1, £70 on nudges, lose.

£240, finally to the top for a massive 70.

Next board, flashy flashy. Just over a ton down.

Don't force these.
Northern Monkey

Post by Northern Monkey »

kidgloves wrote:Actually played one of these out tonight for the first time. Never again. Boards seemed to have random value, losing the hi/lo after a couple of presses, then next board tenner stacking, the odd board going to the top of a stack but not giving the £70 / top feature - had that a few times. I could have had a 70 cash stack after about £120 in but gambled it for the top and lost. £180 later + about £50 in notes I'm fuming and start to take bits, resigned to the loss. Get a £15 cash stack...collect. Next board is off red hot picker and it's a good job I noticed the fairly subtle snakes eyes flashing at the top of the nudges and win spins stacks. Get to the top, first one is skill slow down for £70, next it's dapple time but luckily it does a £210. Lost about a ton twenty. Never again. The gameplay I found was dull an predictable after a while. No Superskillstop to bail you out when it's buzzing either.
There is a super skill stop- I had one in the go referred to above- caught me by surprise and hit the 35.
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

Northern Monkey wrote:There is a super skill stop- I had one in the go referred to above- caught me by surprise and hit the 35.
Really ? It doesn't show it in the dapple of the bonus - must just slot it in there when it's ready then...
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"