play it again

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

I used to make 50s on them all the time, struggle to make 30's now tho.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Yeah agree there. Raise is a raise. The units I have are stashed in counrty pubs on the backroads off my route so they are fresh.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

If I can get a £35+ profit I won't bother tackling the double, it usually takes £15-£20 to phone again and even then it's usually just a bog standard deal board for the next £10, then it might start giving play it again but doesn't like giving 3 reds again.

A nice Cob helps aswell.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I don't bust them. It loves the £40 though.
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

These were great at first, used to make £50+ regularly, can't understand why they seemed to pass under most players radar for a long time when they are so simple, was on this well before LTD/Perfects came into my knowledge. Haven't played one in about 6 months now there are none left around here.

I never bothered double staking them (hadn't even worked out double stakes yet when I was first playing them), just bust and high stake. These had to be busted, found them to be especially responsive off the bust.
silent g

Post by silent g »

still not many players know all the ways, most are just skillstoppers.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Cf

Post by Cf »

I preferred these before I knew how to do them. In fact, half the time I still play them as I used to (cob, play game for 70/ms) and tend to do better doing that than playing "properly" lol. More interesting too.
7-10-2-7-LOSE

Post by 7-10-2-7-LOSE »

Not being funny but why is this being dicussed so openly? yes its old news and was simple to work out but as someone pointed out above it was under the radar still compared to a lot of other things, certainly not going to be the case now though eh.
7-10-2-7-LOSE

Post by 7-10-2-7-LOSE »

silent g wrote:still not many players know all the ways, most are just skillstoppers.
i mean, what need is there for this comment apart from "look everyone, i know all the ways". Why alert people to the fact that there are other ways?
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

I only got involved in the conversation because as I said they have been out of circulation around my area for a long time now. I agree with what you're saying totally 7-10-2-7-LOSE.

Silent you should realise you aren't impressing anyone except the idiots who you are clueing up. No decent player will respect you for making things known to anyone with internet access. Your comments will often have a detrimental effect for other players and yourself. I wonder if you would act the same if you had actually worked something out yourself? Put time, effort and money into a game only to alert the world on what you've found straight away. Stop being such a selfish prick in future.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

7-10-2-7-LOSE wrote:i mean, what need is there for this comment apart from "look everyone, i know all the ways". Why alert people to the fact that there are other ways?

agreed
justice For The 96
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

Some people just can't help themselves unfortunately.

As i've pointed out before, with Silent his image comes first and seems to blind him to the damage his general conduct does. In fairness to him he isn't alone on this site in this respect.
ninepleasenoel

Post by ninepleasenoel »

played one this morning,20 deep and phoning.very happy,too happy!!!then wait, whats this?GATW.very next board GATW again.both flat, but thankyou very much.about £15ish later deal game and get mega.after a nice bit of sirloin dinner it chucks a £4 quid box in..press pia..FUCK!!the button breaker's been again(wankers!!).next phone board i manage to deal a £30 offer when it left 50p and £70.

kinda nice to catch the board entry GATW's, im normally last in the que when they are handed out!!.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Shy boys get no rips eh jG?
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

How do people still get info?