Incident last Wednesday

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
neil2012

Post by neil2012 »

Fantastic posts guys, really made me laugh
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

I had a incident last Saturday and I'm pleased to say its all washed out
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

There's nothing like a straight, fluent, crisp jab to diffuse a situation.
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

Yes, I'll second that.
discostu

Post by discostu »

silent g wrote:not had a punch up with drinkers, altho ive come close!
was in the divers arms in herne bay a few years ago taking out the alien, i got a no lose on a 2 then next board no lose on a 2 again.
collected up and walked out the door and heard someone call us wankers, i turned around in the road outside to see some big twat holding a snooker cue telling me im a wanker and he's gonna do me in.
i stood up tall and tensed up my shoulders and said "get out here in the street and ill kick the shit out of ya" he stayed in the pub swearing at me, i told him again that if he wants it to get out of the door and fight but he clearly had alot of mouth but no action,
could have been a tear up that went either way but i thought there was 2 of us and 2 or 3 of them, that was till i turned around and scottish bob was a mile up the fucking road!
they wouldnt come out and i'd be mad to go back in there on me own.

another time i heard "he better fucking get off it before i turn it off" i turned around to about 8 people all between 40 and 55 and took of my coat and glasses (i wear glasses to drive or look less thugish in fireholes) and said "what am i a pussy coz i have glasses on? , theyre off now so what you gonna do?"
i told them to try and throw me out and see what happens.
no one said a thing, they all shat bricks, i spun around and booted a bottle of j20 and a glass of ice and a pint of fosters off the bar and accross the room and told them ill be back to play the machine in a few days.
i never went back obv coz police woulda been called, they had a hi lo silver and cash or bust, now theyve got a mega thats allways on 70's :(
players are another story that i cant even be bothered to talk about.

my advice to anyone who gets threatened in a pub is, stand your ground and act like your soething special,
if yu backk down and pussy out your gonna get walked over,
if you stand your ground and act hard the chances are the other person will think that your either mad or a fighter and probably wont wanna take it any further,
worst case is you get a slap but your more likely to get one if you pussy out!
DONT BE A PUSSY!!!!!
Great advice if youre 12 years old.

Fighting LOL, pathetic...

Anyone that lays a finger on me is getting taken to the cleaners in court and sued for damages. That is how an adult deals with such matters.
Scott

Post by Scott »

I hear what your saying but sometimes standing your ground is the only way.
Cobwebs 👆
silent g

Post by silent g »

discostu wrote: Anyone that lays a finger on me is getting taken to the cleaners in court and sued for damages. That is how an adult deals with such matters.
ffs, your deffo the biggest mupit on here pfft,

what makes you think that the kind of person you will hit you for playing a fruit machine will even turn up to court?

and when theyre on bail and get told to stay away from you and are given your name and address you think they wont get theyre own back for you getting them nicked?

and do you really think that anything is gonna happen in court for common assault? out of all of my mates who have been to court for common assault or abh the worst thats happened is 60hours comunity service, normally results in a £50 fine!

and if they started it and you stood your ground and hit them, do you really think thet theyre gonna phone the police? and take it to court? and get damages over £50?
YOUR DELUSIONAL!!!!!!!!
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

silent g wrote:ffs, your deffo the biggest mupit on here pfft,

what makes you think that the kind of person you will hit you for playing a fruit machine will even turn up to court?

and when theyre on bail and get told to stay away from you and are given your name and address you think they wont get theyre own back for you getting them nicked?

and do you really think that anything is gonna happen in court for common assault? out of all of my mates who have been to court for common assault or abh the worst thats happened is 60hours comunity service, normally results in a £50 fine!

and if they started it and you stood your ground and hit them, do you really think thet theyre gonna phone the police? and take it to court? and get damages over £50?
YOUR DELUSIONAL!!!!!!!!
You're the biggest muppet on here Silent, although some of your posts do make me laugh.

It's all very well saying you'd stand up to someone if they wanted to fight you, you're 6 foot 8'' and like to act the hardman, offering several people outside and kicking bottles around etc. But most people don't particularly relish the prospect of getting their head kicked in over a fruit machine, I certainly don't, and wouldn't hesitate to get the law involved if such an event did occur. Most rough pubs would hate having the police all over their premises, the last time I got grief in a pub I rang the old bill and during the act of doing so the situation was resolved.
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

I think it's a bit harsh to run what Silent is saying into the ground here. It's true not everyone has the mentality to fight back, or can act well enough to front people off. No one enjoys getting started on over a machine by some drunken pricks, especially when you are outnumbered. It's also easier said coming from someone who's close to 7ft not to back down from fights.

On the flip side there is some truth in what he's saying, personally I wouldn't expect the Police to ever help me, by the time they had arrived most situations would have come to a head anyway. If the locals all corroborated on their story that it was you who started the problem then you can guess who would be the one sleeping in a cell. Pressing charges and taking the wrong person to court could lead to worse circumstances, and it would definitely waste your time and effort at the least. The outcome would be minimal most likely, a small fine and small community punishment order like he says, any major charges would usually have been dropped down to common assault or section 5 public order act in court. Privately sueing someone for damages would be costly, the damages you might receive would likely be less than the solicitors fees unless you have actually received substantial injuries.
silent g

Post by silent g »

Mr McStreak wrote:You're the biggest muppet on here Silent, .
shut up you hasbeen, your a mug, you had it good and blew it.

now you dont play fruits but linger around the sites, your like one of those bloke who dont need a piss but lingers around the toilets.

either your a pussy that backs down and runs and hides or you just wanna start a arguement with me coz your too far away for me to see.
yes i will fight anyone, and i wont backdown but people who do backdown and pussy out just leave theirselves wide open to a bully.

im just on my way to birminham to fight someone who pissed me off on ebay, thats right, london to birmingham for a fight, why dont you meet me there bigman, im coming back tomorrow night so you got plenty of time to call me a muppet to my face!
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

Lol fruit hat makes me laugh, why don't we all meet up and start a massive brawl over fruits.
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

silent g wrote:shut up you hasbeen, your a mug, you had it good and blew it.

now you dont play fruits but linger around the sites, your like one of those bloke who dont need a piss but lingers around the toilets.

either your a pussy that backs down and runs and hides or you just wanna start a arguement with me coz your too far away for me to see.
yes i will fight anyone, and i wont backdown but people who do backdown and pussy out just leave theirselves wide open to a bully.

im just on my way to birminham to fight someone who pissed me off on ebay, thats right, london to birmingham for a fight, why dont you meet me there bigman, im coming back tomorrow night so you got plenty of time to call me a muppet to my face!
I didn't think you'd be able to respond without getting abusive, and I was right. I still post on here because my opinion counts for something, maybe not with you (I wouldn't expect it to) but when I post I generally offer useful insight.

It's true I don't like fighting, I was brought up to try and diffuse situations in a civilised and adult manner. If that makes me a pussy in your view then so be it, I don't give a toss what your opinion of me is, but carry on ranting if it makes you feel better.

You were obviously raised with different standards.

Chill out tough guy.

It speaks volumes about Jackpotty that you are a moderator on there frankly.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Having met silent and McStreak on my travels can i say that McStreak is as he is on here and silent, you will hate me for this, but, you seem a sound guy*!A bit harsh on potty there though McStreak as theres hardly ever a bad word on there about anyone!

* Not coming to the london meet if you get moody and dont forget i will have my drunk mate wes with me! :-)
I am Glendale, much better than you!
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

Victory attained by violence is tantamount to a defeat, for it is momentary. ~Gandhi
"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

Pros & cons regarding scrapping.

A few times when the police were called on me I was made out to be the instigator whereas I had simply stuck up for myself. I had a group of twats give my girlfriend hassle in a nightclub and wouldn't reason no matter what. They blocked my way out so there was no option left. At the end I was told to leave as it was easier for the bouncers to diffuse the situation by getting rid of the aggressee rather than the aggressor.

Another time in the interview room, the police said for me to call them when I got trouble. Now I don't think that would work when someone's trying to punch your head in, only for you to ask them to politely refrain while you called the police.

Saying that, most of the time it is better all round to sort things out amicably.