'Gambling Jacket'

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Mr McStreak

'Gambling Jacket'

Post by Mr McStreak »

Does anyone have a favourite garment they like to wear when out slotting?

I have a Versace denim jacket that has survived numerous wardrobe clear-outs because it conceals coins so well. I can fit over £300 pound coins in each of 2 inside pockets without any bulge whatsoever. I've not worn it regularly for around 4 years but hang onto it in the vain hope it will once again come in handy.
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

I did, I had a nice long sleeve Tshirt that I always took out. Coinagae in trouser pockets and I always got profit...Then it ripped, and when I went out in it the arcades shut and the machines vanished. Now I don't touch it incase it blows up the local wetherspoons.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Just always try and look smart me. Although I do like my work coat as its very durable
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
BFK

Post by BFK »

I very rarely wear jackets as I overheat very easily even in the freezing cold, guess I'm warm blooded!!

As long as my jeans have decent hoppers I'm good to go!!
AMK

Post by AMK »

George has worn the same player jacket since 1983 and I'm sure Paul has some 1993 limited edition player wipes. I did have a gambling jacket. But somebody on here stole it and now wears it for walking the dog. Pffft :)
BFK

Post by BFK »

Yes always have player wipes in the glove box, deoderant and aftershave on hand to. Always nice to have a freshen up when needed, especially on those long road trips where despite always planning to get accommodation sorted early on we inevitably leave till 3am and can't get in anywhere!!
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

BFK wrote:Yes always have player wipes in the glove box, deoderant and aftershave on hand to. Always nice to have a freshen up when needed, especially on those long road trips where despite always planning to get accommodation sorted early on we inevitably leave till 3am and can't get in anywhere!!
'We have a number of rooms available....'

'Sadly that number is zero'.
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

I think logos had the same jacket for a good 10 years. I've not seen him for a wile tho so he might of had an upgrade by now.
silent g

Post by silent g »

superdry-windcheater.
bought it from cult for a 1er and its superwarm and superdry :)
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

i play naked
justice For The 96
darren

Post by darren »

Well that's 1 way to take attention away from what your doing
AMK

Post by AMK »

Try playing naked in Electric Avenue in Towyn. You'd get stabbed. Dodgy shithole.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

i have two superman jackets , ( obviously lol) ,,,,,,, 1 is a suede jobby cheap off ebay 90 quid ,,,,,,,,, the other is 1 of my prised possession's ,,,,,,, leather from midtown manhattan comics newyork ,,,,,,,, 600 dollars (ouch) ,,,,, but i love it ,,,,,,, and ya gotta treat yourselve when abroad .

i hardly ever wear em on slot days though , ,,,,,, call me a paranoid twat , but if your industry who frequent's this site or your a twat jealous scum lowlife player who wanted to put the boot in with a landlord ,,,,,,,,, it wouldn't take a genius to work out its me on the machine with a big S on my back lol.

favourite casual slot clothes have to be the trusty asda jeans lol ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, when the pockets split ,,,,,,, who cares for £6
Little discipline = BIG issue

betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Do the industry really give a fuck about who players are? Interesting I bet they don't give it a second thought tbh. Maybe somebody knows for real
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

like i say m8 ,,,,,,,,,, probably just me being para ? ,,,,,,,,,,,,, but ive yet to put a face pic of myself on here yet ,,,,,,,, for that very reason ,,,,, (plus im an ugly cunt lol)
Little discipline = BIG issue