Dead machines...

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

I only try Live The Dream if its in a pub with something else. Or if its in a place where I don't have to get a drink. Or for example I checked a pub and it was still Desert Island but it was being played. Waited around for 10 or 15 minutes and they went and it was phoning first board.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Hot hot hot and devil of a deal, Iv never played these. Iv played the odd devil when 1st out got a 210 in victoria stn spoons of about 50quid. Tbf when im out on route apart from machines with a cashpot 70% of the machines il play are ready from the off.
ob

Post by ob »

thecannonball89 wrote:Hot hot hot and devil of a deal, Iv never played these. Iv played the odd devil when 1st out got a 210 in victoria stn spoons of about 50quid. Tbf when im out on route apart from machines with a cashpot 70% of the machines il play are ready from the off.
Ur area must be PHATTTTTTTTTT then lol, either that or its PURE shitholes...
thecannonball89

Well my area is mainly old stuff mate, And a few visits then barred.. There must be about 10 electros localish not saying there good now days but still money most of the time.

I have about 4 alien/leps 1 is program 2, 2 are p3 and iv got a p4. Iv got a few more floating about but there not neer anything worth playing so i dont bother, I have a working amazing and a pacman in the same town, Did have 2 pacmen but 1s gone.
4 hofs, 2 digits, 2 empires. about 15 mega donds, a few mists and a few perfects. Still got winstopers about lol.
thecannonball89

Yeah most are estate pubs or fire localish pubs.
ob

Post by ob »

Sounds a decent selection to me! Plently more mists and perfects this way but nearly always shit pots
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

thecannonball89 wrote:Well my area is mainly old stuff mate, And a few visits then barred.. There must be about 10 electros localish not saying there good now days but still money most of the time.

I have about 4 alien/leps 1 is program 2, 2 are p3 and iv got a p4. Iv got a few more floating about but there not neer anything worth playing so i dont bother, I have a working amazing and a pacman in the same town, Did have 2 pacmen but 1s gone.
4 hofs, 2 digits, 2 empires. about 15 mega donds, a few mists and a few perfects. Still got winstopers about lol.
I have a few good things!! but I just get fucking barred all the time!! I have started going to other towns now........ still got me bits and bobs that are sweet, but pubs in wales are just to fire to go in 3 times a week!!! thinking of wearing a turbun
justice For The 96
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Devil of a Deal: 3 in Dartford! lol
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
ob

Post by ob »

Good old dartford eh what a place for finding stuff going lol
AMK

Post by AMK »

Mmmmmm. Dartford.
darren

Post by darren »

Havnt really been on this site in a good while is it just me or does everyone have to scroll up down and across to read posts, on this laptop i can see the top half of the first line.... not good at all
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I visit Dartford probably twice a month and always find at least one profitable. The others I simply won't touch as they are all generally on £10.90 or some such cobblers.

And the VIU is STILL there in that crummy arcade. Heheh...
ob

Post by ob »

I dont think many people bother playing the devils tbh. In my book you've got to be hitting reel skill every time to play em else you are relying on luck of it repeating the mega, Ive seen 5 megas in a row do 70 too
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Those are usually the 'profitable' ones that I find. Not sure if the Red is still up in the tucked away gaff (the one has gone from the other arcade).

Do you usually (if you play them) go for Mega then? The one and only £210 I've had was off of Big Money. Had MS stop at £105 quite often where BM goes for £140 if it goes over (in my experience, maybe not always?)
kong

Post by kong »

I'm 99% certain that BM is multiples of £70 only. Never seen MS go for more than £105.

Almost always just go £70 nowadays, although I did see a £140 a few weeks back.