are you real boxes random?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
ob

Post by ob »

Yeh that's what Im saying, it always has a CHANCE of the £70 but is that chance the SAME random chance of it being 1p... I doubt it :P
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

my experience on mob , power 5 , mega's , mists , ,,,,,,,,,, leads me to no other conclusion than totally random .

but ob m8 ,,,,,,,, im not a closed book on the subject ,,,,,,,,,,,, i could be convinced otherwise .

however without official word ,,,,,, ( which we're not gonna get) ,,,,,,,,,,,,, there's no,,, erm ,,, weight (sorry lol) to your weighted argument either .

who honestly knows ?
Little discipline = BIG issue

mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

we had this discussion ages ago on here did we not?

it went something like old deals were random and the newer ones(at the time) were rigged
BFK

Post by BFK »

I'm still waiting for maverick.. He knows for a fact they're not random.

P5's took ages cos they were only £35 pots and each board cost a third of that!!

Look at MOB? They could be £1000s behind and still spin the £70, certainly no weight to the lower boxes on this one. Same as fects, these are constantly on their arse all over the place and can still be double ripped and then give good boxes, for several boards running if ur lucky!

As I said earlier, some donds are always pants tho!!

Come on Mav, clear it up for us.
uber-pro

Post by uber-pro »

Some totally random, others not so imo. Honestly think bid deal is skewed, but most are totally random. Remember folks it's human nature to look for patterns when there are none so maybe we are fooling ourselves thinking some aren't...

I put together a random dond sim, if anyone wants to play it then can try and look for patterns, but you won't find any. It won't ever knock out the 70 box first offer tho, that isn't random.
ob

Post by ob »

Has no one on here sat on fames for hours? U telling me those are 100% random??? And Lee mega completely random and mist? Really?? Ive had much less than 1/8games give 70/cashpot on those! I mean Gold just is NOT random there is no argument there lol you try getting a cashpot box on that NO WAY.ITS 1/16
Scott

Post by Scott »

I've always lent towards random, but i must admit you raise a valid argument ob.
Cobwebs 👆
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

so some are and some arnt

on mega's the 70 box spins in all the time ,,,,,,,,, often when you dont yet want it lol
Little discipline = BIG issue

ruthl3ss

Post by ruthl3ss »

anybody own 1? simple test - buzz till phoning - check box - reboot machine - retest *200
put results in spreadsheet

DONE
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Heh, seeing as I'm mentioned (twice!) in this thread, I'll chuck in my tuppenny (nudger).

I am going for the 'weighted' random approach as suggested above. I've had £70 boxes on dead machine but then countless blue boxes on seemingly 'ready to drop'.

I'm sure most games are 'fixed' to not remove the £70 / MS first 'round' though. Apart from at least one breed of DOND I've played where it does do that (one of the more recent, can't recall which though).

As for Golds / BRTs, these are probably the games I've played the most but had least DOND games on (COBfest). But when I have - I've had 'mixed' results. Seems to love the £4 / £5, but have had £70 / CP a few times too - particularly on 25p.
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
layabout

Post by layabout »

What about double take? two reels and it thinks nothing of putting a penny one side and 10p the other on regular occasions.Piss poor boxes 94% of the time.
silent g

Post by silent g »

ive had perfects for all they have, left them 50p stacking and had £35s and £70s in the box off a ripped game.
they must be random!
also had cashpot offers on ripped games on banjo'd perfects.
flickers arnt random tho.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
dude_se

Post by dude_se »

p5s rarely put ms in box. how can you explain that?
Scott

Post by Scott »

Good point, seen it once from 1000's of games.
Cobwebs 👆
ob

Post by ob »

I don't really get that on megas lee, see the VERY odd £70 box, certainly not 1/16 off the time!!! Tbh I normally take it rather than faff around trying to get pots out of it unless they are super high/2 high ones..

Doesn't anyone on here own a DOND machine to give some stats eh/!?!?