Player V's Player

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Very well. I'll let it go.
redlinesman

Post by redlinesman »

I am a fruit machine decoder and No 1 in UK for emptiers and security.

The internet was bad for our sport but we will not get rid of this pheneomon, just like mobiles. You would all be shocked to learn of the things I know and get up to, if there was a documentary on TV about me and the chief, let me tell you all that you wouldn't be out playing fruits. Tricks in the next couple of years will be more underground and many people will find it hard to fill their days and in turn end up 'spunking' their money in roulette machines and bookies. I have had only 2 hours sleep tonight but will fix the deficit of my sleep debt tomorrow evening. My first hit of the day is a services in half an hour and then I have as much work as I want for the day. You will not recgonise me as I don't look like someone who would play fruits, that is why I have been so sucessful over the past 3/4 years. My security iniative was put in place to coincide with me reaching the highest echelon of fruit playing and has seen me remain there since the introduction of £70 jackpots.

Kind Regards, NO 1 for emptiers and security in UK Sir Linesman
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Don't bother wi m1!
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
skinner

Post by skinner »

Maybe linesmans a dwarf! that would be good cover,might need a stool to reach the coinslot though!
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

I've actually seen a dwarf on a stool playing an all fired up in Eastleigh spoons years ago. Play enough machines and you will see everything I suppose !
"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
oldskool

Post by oldskool »

anyone ever see the clown (red nose, massive oversize boots, squirty flower etc) that used to be a regular in the shoqboat in chatham?
used to perform in the high street until he got about 5/10 quid then dive in the arcade for a punt.

i once saw him get the roll out of a red hot and he exhaled 'thank fuck!' as he started to wipe the make up off his face lol
eurovision1984

Post by eurovision1984 »

redlinesman wrote:I am a fruit machine decoder and No 1 in UK for emptiers and security.

The internet was bad for our sport but we will not get rid of this pheneomon, just like mobiles. You would all be shocked to learn of the things I know and get up to, if there was a documentary on TV about me and the chief, let me tell you all that you wouldn't be out playing fruits. Tricks in the next couple of years will be more underground and many people will find it hard to fill their days and in turn end up 'spunking' their money in roulette machines and bookies. I have had only 2 hours sleep tonight but will fix the deficit of my sleep debt tomorrow evening. My first hit of the day is a services in half an hour and then I have as much work as I want for the day. You will not recgonise me as I don't look like someone who would play fruits, that is why I have been so sucessful over the past 3/4 years. My security iniative was put in place to coincide with me reaching the highest echelon of fruit playing and has seen me remain there since the introduction of £70 jackpots.

i too am number 1 in the country & fruit machine emptier.
thank you from sir vision.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Very modest lol
Cobwebs 👆
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

redlinesman wrote:I am a fruit machine decoder and No 1 in UK for emptiers and security.

I was going to bother to reply to your former more constructive post and explain more about the reasons why my theories on criminals and fruit machines are definitely correct. Then I read this and now I can't be arsed. I'm starting to think McStreak is probably right about your drug habits, looks like you were coked off your face when you wrote that! LMFAO!!!!!!

Regards, The Dark Horse, No 1 for fruit machine related psychology in the UK.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

i got a £70 parking ticket today ,,,,, genuinely (reduced to 35 if paid within 14 days ) ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

come on glendale ,,,,,,,,, out with ya wallet :)
Little discipline = BIG issue

Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Will have a word with one of my many contacts lee! See what i can do! :-)
I am Glendale, much better than you!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

oh ,,,,,,,,, and for those interested ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, martin n myself once met a ''will'' living in walsall ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, rich mcstreak knows him ,,,,,,,, as he previously lived in his neck of the woods . ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Stafford! He named me as in ips so only fair!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

???

Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Beardy boy! Stafford, not walsall!