Great Yarmouth

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Drpepper

Great Yarmouth

Post by Drpepper »

Was in yarmouth playing pool this weekend, and on sunday reports emerged that some lad in one of the teams got threatened and got told in no uncertain terms not to gamble anymore this weekend by a group of lads for taking a (random may i add) 140 out of a fruit machine in a pub... any takers or ideas here?
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

Fucking horrible place Yarmouth. It's been good to me over the years but it is full of scummy people. I remember a few years ago some youth who looked like a glue sniffer told me I wasn't permitted to play in any arcades he was allowed in. A couple of phone calls and suddenly he wasn't allowed in ANY arcades. He wasn't even a player, but would go round sharking people on behalf of other players, in the hope they'd win and he'd get a cut.
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

I've got a couple of mates going down this week for some big pool tourny and I'd like to see some scally threaten them lol!
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

change
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

hey maybe that glue sniffer should blame bostic ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, or take legal action against tony hart n morph ,,,,,,,,,,,, they really knew how to glitter up the uhu. :) :) :)

sorry rich m8 ,,,,,,,, couldn't resist ,,,,,, im only playing bud. lol
Little discipline = BIG issue

BFK

Post by BFK »

What's this 'change' stuff?
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Makes a change
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Its like sarcasm. 'Change' is like saying it happens all the time, nothing new there then.
redlinesman

Post by redlinesman »

Got quite a of bit of work on a route from Norwich - Lowestoft and stop off for a few things in Yarmouth but you have to be careful as there are many prying eyes. Stopped at the Andover a couple of weeks ago, room was freezing though.
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

Well you say change, but i'd imagine threatening random members of the public who happen to get a random go all the way isn't the norm, and if it is the norm, then no wonder there's no casual play anymore.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Mr McStreak wrote:Fucking horrible place Yarmouth. It's been good to me over the years but it is full of scummy people. I remember a few years ago some youth who looked like a glue sniffer told me I wasn't permitted to play in any arcades he was allowed in. A couple of phone calls and suddenly he wasn't allowed in ANY arcades. He wasn't even a player, but would go round sharking people on behalf of other players, in the hope they'd win and he'd get a cut.
Quality.

What a society of underclass we have created in the last twenty years.
Roulette free since December 2011.