food for thought.

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
eurovision1984

food for thought.

Post by eurovision1984 »

have you ever wondered what the top boys eat & drink every day.
1% of those top boys will work out there own emptier all throughout there fruit machine career.
i being part of that 1% eats hot porridge oats in the morning with banana, aprocot & honey & hot water & lemon for breakfast.
lunch will be chicken ginger & spring onion with boiled rice & chinese tea.
dinner will be sake maki (salmon sushi) edamami (green edamami beans).
udan noodle soup with salmon steak & green tea.
eating healthy will keep your energy levels high & your brain more active throughout the day.
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

As far as I know, they all eat shit, and why not.
eurovision1984

Post by eurovision1984 »

i drink lemon green tea in the spoons & if i am in a very local pub i drink vodka & soda water.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

happy shopper spaghetti , best in beans , aldi cornish pasty , lidl tinned veg , ,,,,,,,,,, cpl of slices of bread , feed the family for a 5ver :)
Little discipline = BIG issue

deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

Dose anyboby butter there bacon like a slice of bread ?
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

trayhop123 wrote:happy shopper spaghetti , best in beans , aldi cornish pasty , lidl tinned veg , ,,,,,,,,,, cpl of slices of bread , feed the family for a 5ver :)
:-(

Enjoyment of food is one of the greatest pleasures in life that we have, involving smell, taste, sight and touch (texture). The above menu made me cringe ! I applaud your thriftiness, but we aren't in 1945 anymore.
"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
eurovision1984

Post by eurovision1984 »

lmao
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

it was a joke .

my actual (unhealthy i admit) eating regime usually consists of takeaways and asda microwave meals . and occasional meals out (like tonight).

and ginsters on the road lol

ive sampled many many different foods around the world , including things that would make you sick like locusts etc.

maybe its my simple palette ,,,,,,, but give me a steak pie in chips with gravy and roast spuds over anything
Little discipline = BIG issue

johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

I eat porridge for breakfast with banana, so i guess that means i am in the 1%!
redlinesman

Post by redlinesman »

It's right to enjoy food and eat well Euro.

I can recommend Nozomi in London, the new style salmon sashimi is fantastic, wrapped in asparagus served with ginger and sesame dressing.

If you go, mention Mr Linesman recommended it and they'll look after you.
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

They know you as Mr Linesman or Peter?
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

If you want the best in Japanese food in London, Nobu beats the others hands down. You'll need to own some evening wear though.
"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
redlinesman

Post by redlinesman »

Im known as Mr Linesman as that is my surname John. What type of porridge do you go for, are the oats 100 per cent naturally sewn. Also what are your measurements in regards to oats, milk, water. Do you like honey, jam etc? Also a touch of cinnamon sugar is nice.

Regards Sir Linesman
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

redlinesman wrote:What type of porridge do you go for, are the oats 100 per cent naturally sewn.

Regards Sir Linesman
You sow oats, not attach them to your clothes.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

Lol.