deleted

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

eurovision .

as moderators we have to set an example of sorts , and try not to lower ourselves to schoolboy jibs and jabs .
in this circumstance however , after careful thought and consideration ,i feel it is my duty to issue you the following statement on behalf of all of us here at fruitchat.,

''TIT"

that is all .

lee moderator :)
Little discipline = BIG issue

BigEd

Post by BigEd »

Rather than defend yorselves, can the moderators or admin delete the extra adverts that now seem to litter the Forum?
Whilst I dislike the new Forum layout (yes it is shit, and there I have said it); I HATE WITH A PASSION the god damn awful ads that look like the poster at the top of each page is endorsing gambling.

It was nice.... Change for Change's sake?
Oh, I'm so scared.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

You can pay to delete adverts
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

How so?
I could just stop bothering with this site and go to one of the others....
Oh, I'm so scared.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Click on the section at the top
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

OK, I see.

BUT...

The Forum members provide the information that make this forum worth (sometimes) visiting. Ergo it is our input that generates the site's content. Other than hosting, it provides what information or input into the community?
For the privilige of us providing information, aka "the substance of the site", you bombard us with adverts, or make it look like we endorse the advertisers.
If you would like us to not to have to see yet more adverts about William Hill, Ladbrookes, etc etc, then you would like us to pay an additional £1 per week (minimum £6) each so that we don't have to endure YOUR adverts whilst we freely share OUR information.

Is it not time that we (the non Illuminati) re-evaluated the buyer seller customer relationship here?

This one is for free -

The new site is shite. Where do we download the Cleudo game from JPM that got the original site shut down?
Oh, I'm so scared.
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

What happened to Mystery Plum's plum? It's all iffy now that 3 is there. Bring back the PCP!
Mystery_Plum

Post by Mystery_Plum »

Captain.Tattybojangles wrote:What happened to Mystery Plum's plum? It's all iffy now that 3 is there. Bring back the PCP!
Yes you're quite correct, it's not all that good is it? I'll find the PCP one and put it back.
Mystery_Plum

Post by Mystery_Plum »

There you go. It comes out a lot smaller than on the other site though. Very disappointing...
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

admin is hard at work still on the avata issue .

as for the ads , we have discussed alternate ways to fund the site , including us mods offering to contribute a yearly amount etc.

,,,,,,,,,,, these and other issues should get sorted within a few months or so ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, give it time
Little discipline = BIG issue

Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

I don't recall anyone being forced to be a member, though I do respect honest opinions.

Anyway, back on topic.

Has Eurovision(Jason Yefet) been back on here since he was found out?
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Why not get each "Member" to pay £1 a month each? Would get rid of a few non posters! Or, do a PAYE system, redlinesman could pay £3000 per month and TINY would get money back for his roulette month!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Or maybe Glendale, we could be paid for each new member we sign up?
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

Glad im back at work Mr beard, saved me starting a new topic, did you see me yesterday with Mr Glendale? We were in your area. I will start a new topic.
The beard is not to be feared.
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Dransfield Super Hold!