hello all

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
prime101

hello all

Post by prime101 »

hello.
Cf

Post by Cf »

JG: Would you be willing to listen to an offer of about £8 for advertising in your signature?
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

Given that George's musings are arguably the most keenly read on this site, i'm suprised that a frantic bidding war hasn't ensued amongst the likes of Tesco, Sony, Apple etc.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

ok i'll start the bidding of a free hot dog at the cinema tomorrow m8 ,,,,,,,,,,,,

,,,,,,,,, err no wait a minute bid retracted ,,,,,,,,,,,,, they charge 4 grand for one of those thinking about it

thats it im on one ,,,,,,,,

why is it the fucking cinema gets away with charging so much ,,,,,,,,,,,, i mean its already up to 9quid for a ticket ,,,,,,,,,,, then they have the gaul to fuck you on the concessions too ........

nacho's are £4.50 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, drinks come in 3 sizes , large / extra large / bathtub ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and it's 4quid for the smallest ,,,,,,,, 6.50 for the big gulp

the minstralls are 3quid a bag ,,,,,,,,,,, the wank salty disgusting popcorn is 6quid too ( whatever happened to butterkist toffee popcorn eh ?? the good stuff)

they have the nerve to put together a meal deal of a hotdog n coke for 8quid ,,,,,,,,,, which saves 8p from buying em individually ffs

and if you want two scoops of hagden dasse ice cream , they do a credit check on you first.

robbing bastards

(and dont any of you come up with the perfectly rational '' go supermarket first lee and take it in '' with you argument ) or the equally sane and rational '' nobody puts a gun to your head and makes you go to the cinema lee'' ,,,,,,,,, or even the ''wait six months and buy it on dvd for the same price of the ticket then watch it on your 2zillion inch screen at home you twat'' argument )

because thats all bollocks ,,,,,,,,,,, you have to go now and again for the atmos , shopping in asda first would be tooo easy ,,,,,, and we get to throw popcorn at the little annoying paki , ,,,,,,,,,,,, who incidentally i gave sixty pounds to yesterday ,,,,,, so he best have a tenner left for his ticket tomorrow , or he's going through the screen.
Little discipline = BIG issue

Scott

Post by Scott »

Try and get Bik in for a child's price mate lol.
Cobwebs 👆
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

put a kermit mask on him first and i'm sure you could get him in lol
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

lol ,,,,,,,, no honestly guv ,,,,,,,,, this is his indian cousin , kerbik the frog
Little discipline = BIG issue