Do Not Trust..........

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

Is it possible that some are wanting to focus their frustration at Glendale in order to somehow make themselves look whiter than white?

I could write a book on what players talk too much or who brings more players/rats into the game, but it probably wouldn't sell.

NO PLAYER IS INNOCENT OF EVERYTHING. Including me.

Now just give it a bloody rest.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! wrote:Is it possible that some are wanting to focus their frustration at Glendale in order to somehow make themselves look whiter than white?

I could write a book on what players talk too much or who brings more players/rats into the game, but it probably wouldn't sell.

NO PLAYER IS INNOCENT OF EVERYTHING. Including me.

Now just give it a bloody rest.
Not sure what you're grasping at here. I don't think this is making me look good. I'm not here to make friends. And yes I agree that there are plenty of blabber mouth players. And they should all be excluded.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Well i made £150 by 11:30 so had the rest of the day off! Cant tell scott what i did as beardy said so, going to get my 18 year old drunk later and hopefully have some fun! Terrible i know but i will live with the guilt!
So, all in all, i dont speak to titch and thats wrong but its ok for kesh to clue up two dummys on my patch and thats fine?
I thought jeremy beadle was dead but hes come back as noels beard! Strange how you know me bravebeard but you dont say your name!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Hi glendale thanks for all the latest tricks and emptys, I can't wait to tell everyone.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

It doesn't really matter who I am. I guess that makes me more difficult to abuse, but equally I won't be expecting much positivity. That's not what I'm about. Anonymity is something that will forever elude you Glendale. You've carved a notch in Fruit Machine history as a fraud who trades on an inflated opinion of himself. You'll never be able to escape that.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

I have no "inflated opinion" of myself beardy! I have a relaxed and happy style! Some of you on hrre should think yourselfs lucky other than "celebritys"!
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Whats bothering me about this whole thread..........

Is it titchno1 as in titch number 1
Or as in titchno 1
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Haha titch number 1 its ment to be. My email adress really titchno1@bafjvcfdedfcfuf.japan. Off years ago bt never changed or made new 1.
milk monitor

Post by milk monitor »

Harsh attack on Glendale here.

To all the young players that aspire to be like the older pro’s that you bump into, here is a stark warning that you could turn into a washed up, deluded, basket case that thinks the world owes you a free lunch.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake. WC FIELDS (1880-1946)
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

I can't keep biting my tounge.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

I think he's got the message now.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Can you quote me on beardys a prick!
discostu

Post by discostu »

I once woke up slumped over a green wheelie bin.