FOOD......How do you get yours?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

thecannonball89 wrote:Prawns in garlic butter with brown bread for starts, Then a rare steak with 2 onion rings and salad.. I also like just doing some pasta and some john west tuna for a quick snack.
good choice....thought u wood be more of a pot noodle man ;)
BFK

Post by BFK »

I'm a fat cunt. Eat and drink everything wrong.

Tonight I've had fuck knows how many pints and to many dub vodkas.

Three crumpets when I just got in but what can u do?
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

I do love a bombay badboy pot noodle, I cant realy cook much but my missis is ok in that area.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

BFK wrote:I'm a fat cunt. Eat and drink everything wrong.

Tonight I've had fuck knows how many pints and to many dub vodkas.

Three crumpets when I just got in but what can u do?
not a lot kidda, just hope u dont have a heart attack at 40 lad. take care
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Nandos half chicken med done, chips with peri salt, spicey rice and a corn on the cob.
eurovision1984

Post by eurovision1984 »

deleted
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Mr McStreak wrote:Fillet steak, seasoned with cracked black pepper, then sealed in a frying pan.

Oven, 15 mins, when you cut into it it should still be red and juicy.

Vine ripened cherry tomatoes, onion, mushrooms. Fried gently with a little oil, til brown.

Chips. Boil potatoes on a low heat til soft, cut them, a little salt and pepper then straight into a boiling chip pan until brown and crispy.

There you have it.

I'm off to get a sandwich.
This is my kind of meal, a touch of salt with the pepper and also allow the steak to settle at room temperature before cooking, about 15 mins if the kitchen is hot.
and the cherry tomatoes go in the oven for me, drizzled with a little olive oil on top.

Cooked by me, I wouldn't trust the wife as she'd probably ruin a good steak.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

im surrounded by a chinky , a chippy , a kebab house and a kfc . plus a small general grocery for microwave meals

its no excuse i know , but when i get in i cant be arsed to cook owt , and you can forget tracy ebay/facebook head ever cooking me a meal ,,,,,,,,,,,,, so its microwave meals probably 4 nights a week with a cpl of slices of bread ,,,,,,,, or takeaway .

when i go out , it is always a fat rump steak well done with the trimmings ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

talking of steaks ,ok we knock spoons and its nowhere near what a proper steak meal should be , but *FOR THE PRICE* you cant fault it.
Little discipline = BIG issue

betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Old skool one of my pals put me on it he is a bodybuilder of completion standard and knows his stuff but thanks for advice might try the morning gym thing. My brekkie is a shake at 5am my chicken and rice( measured portions)are at 9am and 2pm gym at 3 while 4.30. I am mixing cardio and weight days. With my meat/fish and only veg for tea so no late carbs
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
mouse75

Post by mouse75 »

For those of you after an easy - reasonably healthy and quite nice tasting - try the new Fuller longer range from Marks and sparks. 2 for £6 - 6 mins in microwave and pretty tasty to boot. Well worth it after a hards days graft.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

Just had a all day breakfast hot scotched egg, rack of lamb for lunch and i dont know what for dinner.i love London
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Iv been dieting for a month now. Eating salads jacket potatoes instead of sandwiches. Morning break sarny, dinner sarny packet of crisps, tea time what ever my mam has cooked for me off to another job pop to coop for sarny, tin of hot dogs when I get home with bread.

Now its porridge on morning cup a soup and 2 boiled eggs morning break, salad or tin off beans or home made pasta (in a flask) for dinner. I used to just eat bread bread bread. Now I'm lucky if I have my old daily intake of bread in a week!

I'm only 14'4 6 foot 1. I done a lot of training and was in shape didn't do any for last 2 year started again last month. I gym twice a week usually 45 mins cardio and move on to light weight to trim up. I also play footy at work at least 4 hours a week.

Oh I also have only been drinking water little bit off milk now and then. Until weekend I get a bit lashed. I would say I'm loosing weight, even if I'm not I know I'm healthier and I deffo feel it.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

Just met up with an old freind and she took me to a place in London called JuJu.....fantastic place. having a good time. Not far from the hotel so we might stay here, im too old for clubbing. If anyone can suggest a place to eat nearby
eurovision1984

Post by eurovision1984 »

deleted
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

Since Juju is in King Road, head to Sloane Square at the top of Kings Road, and take a right hand turn at the rounabout. At the end of the red buildings, there is a fantastic Italian called Caraffini.

Venture a little out to Bibendum if you like seafood on the corner of Sloane Avenue, to the left of Kings Road at the top again.

Both close, and both fantastic, though i'm not keen on Saturday eating in these places due to the bustle.

If you're pissed and fancy a slap up feed that's pretty good, but a little too salty for my liking, on Kings Road there is the Big Easy, just down the road away from Sloane Square end on the right hand side.
"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"