Spoons

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Well I've just had the call, not bad less than 24 hrs.

Unless I'm walking into a barring :)
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

gambogaz1 wrote:Well I've just had the call, not bad less than 24 hrs.

Unless I'm walking into a barring :)
You better take the chief with you, he can put out any flames
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

deano8177 wrote:The only spoons I had a problem with was a shitty perfect deal, as soon as its bank goes over 200 it auto pays out but don't pay out. I couldn't be bothered with the hassle so just let them keep it.
Why do you let it get to over 200 in the bank then? Why not just collect while you are doing it. Its people who let banks get to big and collect 200 out at the end that make it on top. If you take out 30 after a jackpot then carry on and take bits out then thats good.
The beard is not to be feared.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

TINYMcFINEY wrote:Why do you let it get to over 200 in the bank then? Why not just collect while you are doing it. Its people who let banks get to big and collect 200 out at the end that make it on top. If you take out 30 after a jackpot then carry on and take bits out then thats good.
The blokes actually talking sense here for once
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

I always thought you was joking around when you play dumb, but you really are dumb.

How I'm I going to take it out if I have 20ish in the bank, £5 worth of creidts and get 3 pots of that fiver?
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

Oh ask Mr. Glendale he will tell you how dum i really am! He knows dummer people like Mike.
The beard is not to be feared.