Master of The Game joins Jackpotty!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
1 Cool Cat

Master of The Game joins Jackpotty!

Post by 1 Cool Cat »

Since these people are too thick to ban me properly I may as well tell you all that I am now on Jackpotty.

Harry, professor Harry... not only do you know fuck all about horse racing, you also can't tell the difference between: 1 Cool Cat and One Cool Cat, hence my being able to post. 9 lives? I think I just told you to ban this as I wouldn't post on this site if you paid me after the way that prick Mike has carried on.

Well, I urge anyone who wants to be entertained and not bored out of their skulls or dictated to by a nerd and his cronies to join Jackpotty too - if you're not already there.

Oh and good luck with the sponsorship with Ladbrokes, Mike.
mouse75

Post by mouse75 »

have we not got a dislike button yet?
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Obviously sitting in a betting shop all day makes you an expert on horse racing. You know nothing about me. I've forgotten more about horse racing than you will ever know. Put your toys back in your pram and go away. Enjoy your day with the nations underclasses in Ladbrokes. They love mug punters in there.

Pity Gaz et al for having to put up with all this drivel.
Roulette free since December 2011.
1 Cool Cat

Post by 1 Cool Cat »

I know nothing about you? Clearly you know nothing about me if you think I sit in Ladbrokes all day.. Keep kissing Mike's ass and sucking him off. I hope you don't handle any food at Ascot!
harry2

Post by harry2 »

1 Cool Cat wrote:I know nothing about you? Clearly you know nothing about me if you think I sit in Ladbrokes all day.. Keep kissing Mike's ass and sucking him off. I hope you don't handle any food at Ascot!
So I offered to meet you at Ascot to say hello. That's what this site is for, making friends. Never met Mike, but why are you slagging him off. This site costs money. He pays the lot, no donations asked for. Never met the guy and have to come out as being a heterosexual so sucking him off doesn't appeal to me. I'll say no more. All upgrades
have teething problems.

Goodbye.
Roulette free since December 2011.
1 Cool Cat

Post by 1 Cool Cat »

So it was OK for everyone else to say this new upgrade is crap, bland, don't like it, go back to the old one but not me! Let's face it, it was a chance to use his new banning toy and I was the victim. I find his attitude very arrogant, he said by the end of the month, he had got hardly any opinions and just goes and changes it! I know its his to do what he wants with but banning someone for having an opinion???? 24 hours, 24 years, it doesn't matter, its the principle. The way he and you write about me is an insult so of course I will insult you back. What do you do when people tell you to fuck off, give them flowers?

I couldn't meet you at Ascot as I was with a group of people, in fact I was sat right next to the top guy in charge throughout the event and I posted that I was sorry I couldn't see you. Fucking hell! You say I am the baby throwing the toys out!!! Mike was the one who was playing with his new toys.

The point is, he asked for opinions but he didn't care, he had already decided what he would do - so why ask??? No one wanted a change!
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

Ahmad, you're a fucking embarrassment.

There are many decent people on here, Harry being one of them, and the way you carry on is shameful. If you don't like the site take yourself and all your other aliases and fuck off.
badders2

Post by badders2 »

i dont think gambo will let u on his site may be wrong
pompey are in league one ha ha ha
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

I've not seen him on Potty at all. Dont think he's joined.
pokerpete

Post by pokerpete »

the longest goodbye.

don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

1 Cool Cat wrote:I know nothing about you? Clearly you know nothing about me if you think I sit in Ladbrokes all day.. Keep kissing Mike's ass and sucking him off. I hope you don't handle any food at Ascot!
nob nob and nob.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

What a pisser, Ive just had this email

Hello,

The account owned by "Master of The Game" has been deactivated or newly
created, you should check the details of this user (if required) and handle
it appropriately.

That's from an old test site I messed about with nearly a year ago. How he's found that I don't know
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Look, will you just fuck off??!! Talk about not taking a fucking hint...

Apologies for swearimg, but this has run its course...
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."