key roulette

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
ob

Post by ob »

Master of The Game wrote:
johncluedo wrote:Chip Them For What?
EXACTLY!!! I see all the Lucky 8s are chipped now!!! DICKHEADS!
Again I would assume its pretty obvious you dont want a load of people doing them as that means you will find less on good pots! Deary me mog you're letting yourself down here!
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

Never Seen A Key Roulette, Can Anyone Upload A Photo Please?? As I Cant Be Fucked To Go To Laddies And Do My Bollocks Chasing A £500 Pot!!
Master of The Game

Post by Master of The Game »

ob wrote:
Master of The Game wrote:
johncluedo wrote:Chip Them For What?
EXACTLY!!! I see all the Lucky 8s are chipped now!!! DICKHEADS!
Again I would assume its pretty obvious you dont want a load of people doing them as that means you will find less on good pots! Deary me mog you're letting yourself down here!
The chances are so remote plus no one knows what I do so all I will say is good luck to you all - stories I've read on here make me laugh £1200 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ming

Post by ming »

if the keybet doesnt want to hit then theres not much you can do, i know of others who have put similar amounts in
Master of The Game

hahahahaahaaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaahahhaahahahahah

that's all I will say on the matter.

:o ops: :roll: :lol: :o ops: :lol: :o ops: :roll: :lol: :o ops: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :o ops: :roll: :lol: 8) :o ops: :roll: 8) :? :D :) :P :roll: :lol: :roll: :? : 8) :roll: :o ops: 8) :o ops: :? :shock: :shock: :( :o :o :P :P :x :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

take note of the order of the faces... :wink:
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

Master of The Game wrote:hahahahaahaaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaahahhaahahahahah

that's all I will say on the matter.

:o ops: :roll: :lol: :o ops: :lol: :o ops: :roll: :lol: :o ops: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :o ops: :roll: :lol: 8) :o ops: :roll: 8) :? :D :) :P :roll: :lol: :roll: :? : 8) :roll: :o ops: 8) :o ops: :? :shock: :shock: :( :o :o :P :P :x :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

take note of the order of the faces... :wink:
Which Face Is The 'KeyBet'??
Master of The Game

Getting smarter... 8)
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

Are You Suggesting This Game isn't Random?

A Sequence Of Bets That Force The Odds In Your Favour?
harry2

Post by harry2 »

http://mycoral.co.uk/featured/new-game- ... ober-2011/

Is there a TRUE 1 in 12 chance of getting the pot ? If so, each pot should cost £167. Hardly rocket science.
Roulette free since December 2011.
ob

Post by ob »

johncluedo wrote:Are You Suggesting This Game isn't Random?

A Sequence Of Bets That Force The Odds In Your Favour?
Yet again someone thinks they have a system for a random game, reminds me off all sad roulette addicts!
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

I Never Said I Had A System, I Never Play Roulette Just Fruits!!!

And There Is No Such Thing As Random Over A Period Of Time!!
Master of The Game

OK let's get a few things straight for you all. If you can't understand what i am about to write, you should be in mental homes...

1. I did not start this thread
2. I did not claim this is 'my trick'
3. I did not suggest it is not random
4. I did say I have a magical bet which APPEARS to fool the game
5. I did not claim this is a method or that I can beat the odds
6. I did say I have done all Ladbrokes in west London - I have
7. I did say I am doing all the Betfreds around here too
8. Again, I did not say I can beat the random game called roulette - if I could, I certainly wouldn't be here now typing this shit.
9. I have never lost on a Key Bet Roulette, but that doesn't mean I can beat the odds.
10. Finally, I am just saying its luck that I am not down - luck and magic.

Is that clear???????
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Fair play if anyone's worked out something in a bookies.... You don't get long on it if you have...

And giving anyone a glimmer of an idea of what it is on here could ruin it in seconds. One phone call could fuck things up if someone was spiteful. Especially now the bookies name and area was given.

Of course, I'm probably jumping to conclusion. I'm happy of people are making a mint. As long as its not anything I'm doing 'thumbs up' for the geezer.
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

Key roulette is a gamble. Simple as that.

Deluded gamblers will play a couple, make a few quid on them, and treat it as though they are on to something when they aren't.

WHY?

Because it gives them another excuse to spend time in their preferred habitat... The bookies.

Ahmad isn't stupid, he knows when to keep his mouth shut, if he was doing something he wouldn't be wasting his time on here. Its all a wind up.
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

1 Cool Cat wrote:Was is you I saw? I was playing blackjack for £50 a box beside you, you wondered how I won 8 games in a row and then called me a jammy cunt as I walked away. Your bank was about £600 and pot was still on £500 - did it take it all back before it gave it to you?
How many accounts have you got Ahmad?