top boy drivers

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
mr lugsy

top boy drivers

Post by mr lugsy »

so....who are the best drivers out there, past or present?
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

:shock:
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

Mr Schumacher probably. I don't suppose many (with the exception of redlinesman and MOTG) could afford his wages though.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

it was meant to be players drivers.

......do top boys have top drivers?
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

i did know a player who had a driver that used to work as a courier for BMW, thats the best qualified one i know lol
Master of The Game

Post by Master of The Game »

I'm still a fantastic driver, even though I've not owned a car since August 2010. I'll be getting a motor soon, something to earn in and then go for something nice but not too expensive or juicy - maybe another S2000 or a 2nd hand M3 or something. Its not about how new they are, its about how they drive. So far the best car I've driven is the S2000 although the S5 was very flashy.

I never had a driver, I never feel like I'm going places unless I am fully in control. It was nice to occasionally meet a player for a run and go in their car - but very rare.

Without a car I really do feel useless and almost crippled. I was always just used to driving around and could never take to public transport. Some people genuinely prefer public transport - each to their own!

Anyway the point is... I am a fantastic driver and am willing to prove it by going to Santa Pod in any car and out-doing the times of the person who owns the car - as long as I get a bit of practice in!

Master of The Driving.
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

I was a very good driver. Mr Glendale can vouch for me. All I ask for is a good meal and petrol money.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

TINYMcFINEY wrote:I was a very good driver. Mr Glendale can vouch for me. All I ask for is a good meal and petrol money.
lol, Meal + Petrol + looking over their shoulder to see how the tricks work..
eurovision1984

Post by eurovision1984 »

deleted
Gibbons

Post by Gibbons »

eurovision1984 wrote:
maverick69 wrote:i did know a player who had a driver that used to work as a courier for BMW, thats the best qualified one i know lol

my driver used to drive the king of greece & he even drove prince philip once :D
Tut tut.

How the mighty have fallen.