Embarrassed moment's

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

After Xmas meet other year I had to spew at side of motorway In a jam
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

Thumper wrote:
BFK wrote:I'm always amazed when people say they need a dump but they'll hold it till when they get back home!!
You must have had the situation where you go for a shit and think 'there is no way I am using THAT!'
So you hold it in, do the machine and go to the next pub which is even more discusting!!
Afer a while the need dissipates and you forget all about it until you get home.
Then its like you have phoned one of those debt companies. You have consolidated all your shits into one huge unmanagable payment..
Your ass rips, panting and sweating with tears running down your face..
:lol:
silent g

Post by silent g »

i know he will read this :)

a mate of mine has a electrocoin in his house and plays it almost every day.

we walked into a pub before newyear and the electrocoin go's top level and hits the skill feature after about £5 in.

what did he get off the skill ?

£30 ?
£10 ?
£8 ?

NO! he got 50p :) lmfao, it cost about £30 to come back too.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

That is poo
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

I've poo'ed myself in my local on a pool night whilst playing the fruity within ten minutes of being in the pub! I just farted and felt a bit come out....the worst thing was I had combats on and loose footy shorts on underneath, so it could easily have dribbled down my legs.

I rang a taxi, had my almost full pint put in the fridge, got to my flat and told the cabbie to keep the meter running. I had the quickest shower ever, change of clothes and was back at the pub within 20 minutes.

Nobody knew what happened apart from the missus who called me a dirty bastard. Even the cabbie never realised or he just kept schtum. :lol:

Makes a change from needing a poo and going to the toilet just to do a massive echoey fart.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

I shit mesen on me birthday once all down my legs I just got my mate to pick me up,take me home, I got changed no shower(I know) and went straight ack out. HARDCORE
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
silent g

Post by silent g »

ive followed through atleast 20 times,
i like to live life on the edge and take risks, thats why i fart when i have the runs :/
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

bfk.........remember chelmsford tesco's?2 funny watching u stroll into the wooded area with baby wipes in hand
Jack bauer
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZahysN2sIIw

Thread reminded me of this lol
Master of The Game

Post by Master of The Game »

What I find most embarrassing, come to think of it, is the title of this thread, the atrocious punctuation especially. Dearrrrr :o ops:
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

:lol:
Master of The Game

Post by Master of The Game »

:roll:
e4ans

Post by e4ans »

Go to KFC and get a few wet wipes that u use after your food to clean your hands. Quite big when folded out and card size so fit in a walled. Very handy