prime time's

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
titchno1

prime time's

Post by titchno1 »

Well what do you guys think, do all these big events make it good for us because the pubs are that packed there is lots of play? Or do you think its better on the normal days were people just have beer change in after pint etc. I'm out tomorrow and I'm expecting it to be as good as usual but 1 part of me seem's to think its going to be above the average what I usually get.

Fare enough we want pubs to be busy but maybe not as busy as today or yesterday.

Many of you lads out in morning because surely a lot off people will be trying to take advantage of how busy its been.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Make hay cos pubs will be dead for next 3 weeks
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

I Done Alot Last Night On The Piss, Came Home Steaming With More Money Than I Went Out With!!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Good point there becth my parents didn't even go out today or yesterday bit skint, not like them but a lot of people are after a good xmas. But people who did scrape to go out deffo won't be out like you say for few week. Suppose we have to rely on regulars to fill.

John you should come home with more than you went out with unless you drink loads and maybe champagne lol. When I'm out on a fruit run If I get a driver I only get halfs stella that tells ya about how much I can drink... I'd be missing the coin slot if I had anything more.
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

I Dont Normally Play On A Night Out As I Go Out And Try And Forget About Fruits, But Last Night I Spent A Couple Of Hundred On Friends And Family!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Sounds like you had a good night. Your like me I don't even look when I'm out for a drink.
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Was in my local Wetherspoons for an early breakfast on New Years day to find a full glass of Lime Cordial staring back at me next to the Red Mist.
Played the new Star Wars next to it instead to be meeted by another player that walked in, jumped on the Red Mist, put a £5 in and walked back out of the door without purchasing a beverage.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Well I had a shit day today think I made it £19.31 proffit from 9 this morning and iv just got in. Couldn't seem to get infront played a perfect 130 in shot mega wen I wanted cashpot to on top to plug. Red mist no pots but opening game wouldn't lose to right number took piss so decided to do 2. Went in middle flat 70. Dead after niceeeee. Another mist 60 in for 60 cashpot made 30. Electro 2 stakes mad £10. Mega deal 75 in for 70 box grrr left 70 70 cpcp on super... (Some machines I can't see any boxes I dunno have they changed them?).

Decided a board on ltd newly sited dealing... 50 in it loses to 1 game over. 3 times it happens so I took the hint. 110 had next number but the wrong way I needed it about 5 times. Got sick played dond 5 70's. Any way left me with 20 and 70 43.XX. I told my self its not 20 but no marks for 70 wtf some 70s more obvious than others I know. But the 20 has like a nipple I call it. I remember saying it has no nipple so why the fk did I press deal only reveals 70.

Didn't get my run finished off out again in morning! Wish me luck ill need it. That was just a few of my shitty day lowlights,
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

70 Is Same As Mega Prize On Perfect Game And Same As Cashpot On Megas etc...
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

A wanted cashpot first.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Bubbles with bubble near top
messiah

Post by messiah »

titchno1 wrote:A wanted cashpot first.
Reminds me of a spelling correction I got on one of my english essays when I was 13.

I had to write out "I" 10 times, because I had spelt it "A"
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Its ok, just because I like your avatar :D
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

some days no matter what you try , you just cant get ahead .

yesterday off to a flying start ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, mist with best pot 38 on display ,,,,,,,,,,,, wasn't gonna bother ,,,,,, but box was on cp ?? ,,,,,,,,,, so put in a cpl more quid ,, ,,,,,,, got board off 4quid ,,,,,,,,,,, got trap lol went 140 ,,,,,,,, 134profit.

a cpl of other bits made me 200 up before 10am ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, so then you think your on for a storming day .

13 hours later ,,,,,,,,,, went home 260 up.
Little discipline = BIG issue

Master of The Game

Post by Master of The Game »

That used to happen to me all the time Tray, then you get those days when you make f-all all day but win loads the last 2 hours. Wouldn't it be nice if you could have some days with both or an entire day's worth of brilliant profits?