CRAZY POTS!!!!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Master of The Game

CRAZY POTS!!!!

Post by Master of The Game »

One of my henchmen found this in a newly opened Ladbrokes...

I wonder what would have happened if he'd won a pot!
Attachments
photo_141.jpg
photo_141.jpg (2.33 MiB) Viewed 363 times
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

I Would Have Defiantly Played That For Pots!
Childish unfunny name tag

Post by Childish unfunny name tag »

One would imagine they would point you to the information stating that the maximum win in one credit is £500, or worse, the game is void in case of malfunction.
Master of The Game

Surely if you got it they wouldn't have a leg to stand on and would have to pay you?
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

I Would Just Say It Kept Rolling In £500!!!
Childish unfunny name tag

Post by Childish unfunny name tag »

MoTG, it is clearly a machine malfunction and would be seen as such. If you really thought you even had a chance of being payed out you would be playing it now. For someone who would take on a Scratch and Match because two of the pots are on £500, surely finding a game with two of the pots in excess of £2,000,000 would be too much of a lure for you, even with your new trick. Speaking of which, that thread has gone quiet. What's going on?

Perhaps this is part of your new trick, maybe you've found a way of increasing pots above £500, but I doubt it.

Come on master, it's been nearly a week since you told Fruit Chat of your new trick, and the majority of your posts since have been horse related. Don't let the chance to show everyone you're a 'big man' (your words) pass you by - every day that passes is a day closer to your trick finishing. Time is of the essence, get to work!
Master of The Game

My trick is just that, MY trick! No one will find it, it will never be chipped, I'm not doing it for the next few days. In the new year I'll be on it every day, that's why its quiet for now.

I have been telling certain people its just waffle and banter so they don't keep asking me what it is, in fairness they haven't.

The only other person I think COULD work out my trick is Redlinesman, but he wouldn't dare watch me because he knows I know who he is and I won't have it. If he wants it, I'll sell it to him for £10,000 but he must go elsewhere - very far away to do them...

He'd easily make the fee back within 2 weeks.

Regarding these pots, as I said, the person who took the pic wasn't me and he reported it to the staff. I personally would have played and recorded what happened on my phone. You'd surely get some serious goodwill and bribes to keep it quiet.
eurovision1984

Post by eurovision1984 »

deleted
Master of The Game

I can't honestly remember more than £650 worth I owe to 2 people I never see! Perhaps you can remind me?

You make it sound like I owe people their life savings!
eurovision1984

Post by eurovision1984 »

deleted
Master of The Game

Stop being a pathetic child Jason, you're over 40 for God's sake! Grow up.
Master of The Game

Just been told the Pots of Gold photographed has pretty much the same pots except that Gold is now ONLY £500. Would anyone like to buy the location?

Make your bids please...I think I'll be off to give it a go tomorrow. By the way, the Scratch and Match on the same terminal has pots on £500, £500, £500. 100% truth this!