ring for bling

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
richy657

ring for bling

Post by richy657 »

anyone played this ring for bling dond on the juice yet?
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

yes

wasnt impressed..

got on the board very cheaply, was on the board for ages, lighting stuff up and adding things here and there.. when i eventually got a ? and looked up highest win was a couple of quid or about the 2nd feature, dond wasnt active, took the cob and it gave a feature and about £4.. next spin back on board and exacly the same thing.. took £2 i think and it repeated..

left it at that..
Cf

Post by Cf »

I was offered £35 on a £35/MS finish on the game on 50p. £35 in box. Not happy. That said, I'd have been livid if it was ms and went fir £35.
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

Found dream/robbers had been taken off one of my juices earlier. Anyone else had same?
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

i seem to remember some games on the juice arent a £70 minimum unless played on £1 a go.. so possilbly you were on 50p a go and £35 was the highest win, thuse the £35/mega combo giving the £35, however, this should have triggered a jackpot sequence, so as you dont mention that i assume not.. bull-crap either way!!
Cf

Post by Cf »

Nope. No jp sequence that I remember. Had a look on £1 after. Mega replaced with hyper. Tho it's still the top of the feature stack and I think best streak boxes streak too.

Either way: shit
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

You can lose on a GATW board on DOND Ring for Bling.

I went lower than an 11 on the 'Add Bling' (or whatever it's called) square and was rewarded with a 12.

Infact it's not a GATW board anyway - it's a NGATW board - as it says 'Now Go All The Way' on the alpha.

Shit game.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

Cf wrote:Nope. No jp sequence that I remember. Had a look on £1 after. Mega replaced with hyper. Tho it's still the top of the feature stack and I think best streak boxes streak too.

Either way: shit
yeah, £35 is the max win on that price per play,

on arabian nights it changed top win on different stakes too
extremeunction

Post by extremeunction »

mega streak is £35
wildcat

Post by wildcat »

Have had 3 red phones on the matrix and thought oooh DOND active.........errr no?????
insert 20p to play
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

what did it do for reds then?
wildcat

Post by wildcat »

Spyder wrote:what did it do for reds then?
Nothing different!
I was a bit miffed cos i thought i had the game! Won't be playing this tripe again!!
insert 20p to play