Newbies / Introduce Yourself Here

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Welcome
directleisure

New here

Post by directleisure »

Hi im del,I opperate and supply fruit machines,juke boxes and pool tables in essex and most parts of the uk,I'll add to this later,Thanks all
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

DontAsk wrote:hello, i am a 27 year old gambler from skegness in south lincolnshire. with me living at the seaside i get plenty of chance to go out and make money thanks to the less imformed. iam hoping to improve my knowledge from being here but will be happy to put my opinions forward as well. thanks in advance if you put up with me!
27 from skeg, pm me
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

starting to sound like a dating site?

lol
deano8177

Re: New here

Post by deano8177 »

directleisure wrote:Hi im del,I opperate and supply fruit machines,juke boxes and pool tables in essex and most parts of the uk,I'll add to this later,Thanks all
what part of Essex are you mate, direct leisure rings a bell. Who do you supply if you don't mine me asking.
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

They used to supply that Pink Panther in Lloyds Tavern in Ipswich. Plus Hare And Hounds Gold Streak. They had that small white sticker with Direct Leisure typed onto it, which looked like it was typed by some old fashioned typewriter.
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

O yeah that's right, I know I'd seen it somewhere.
gafflad1990

Hello....

Post by gafflad1990 »

Morning All

Names Darran been playing since i was 16 (used to work on the fairs on the waltzer so always had an arcade to piss about with) 21 now and living in Middlesex. work full time 9-5 play some evenings and every weekend...(Ruislip, Uxbridge, Harrow, Pinner) few good machines about but now it seems to be just luck....still win some loose some....

just thought id introduce myself

All the best

Daz
controlman

Post by controlman »

Hi i'm Ben - 29 living in Berkshire.

I'm just amazed from posts here that anyone can make a profit out of fruities. I'm strictly a low spending part time player but must have lost a small fortune over the previous 5 years or so.

I'm sure i'm cursed as in all that time i've never won jackpot - maximum was £40 cash or bust - yet have seen plenty of mates who play a similar amount win £70s time and time again.

Any general tips welcome
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

The best tip I can give you mate, is only play for fun and don't get too involved in machines. It's not easy to make on fruits, if you don't have the upper hand you will lose in the end, and to get he upper hand it takes a long long time.

And welcome Ben
iamlegend777

hi everyone im the newbie

Post by iamlegend777 »

hi everyone
im from central scotland falkirk to be exact only have 2 machines im on at the moment deal wheel a worker more than likely the last one !! and a pd making £50 to a £100 a week

found a hothothot but not really sure on this one ?? any help would be gr8
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

big word of advice!!! dont force for deal or no deal
justice For The 96
Oddfeet63

Re: hi everyone im the newbie

Post by Oddfeet63 »

iamlegend777 wrote:hi everyone
im from central scotland falkirk to be exact only have 2 machines im on at the moment deal wheel a worker more than likely the last one !! and a pd making £50 to a £100 a week

Ask the heed
anfield road

Re: hi everyone im the newbie

Post by anfield road »

iamlegend777 wrote:hi everyone

im sure if you ask you will get told what ever you want!! thats the way it works on here lately
justice For The 96
superhacker2011

Post by superhacker2011 »

Hi i am Andy, I am 28yrs old in Scotland. I have 23 fruit machines in the house. The machines i have are Barcrests, Global and a few Bell Fruits. I love some of the best machines i can find. My best are Crazy Fruits, Dambuster, Italian Job, Cops and Robbers, Snacks and Adders naming just a few. I love to buy broken/faulty machines and repair/restore them to full working order. I started this 7 yrs ago when i was ill and did it for a project to keep the mind working but become a hobby and idea was to buy broken fix it up and sell. I havent sold one yet lol they are all in the house. Oh well its fun :P.