superstition when slotting

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Well I tried my "hide the money so the machine doesn't know" routine today. Twice I had all the cash in my hand and last quid it boarded! :lol:
silent g

Post by silent g »

if theyre's say, £5.75p in credits on a fruit and im playing on £1 i will do a spin on 25p then spin on 50p to round it off :/
my mates hate it but i have to do it lol.

also counting up before the end off the day is unlucky aparently so we dont do it.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
neil222

Post by neil222 »

Fuck having credits in when playing a red, so when you get the top if you have credits and it goes 105 it Auto spunks done to 60! In fire pubs never a good thing!!!
fat fat fat i tell you
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

silent g wrote:if theyre's say, £5.75p in credits on a fruit and im playing on £1 i will do a spin on 25p then spin on 50p to round it off :/
my mates hate it but i have to do it lol.

also counting up before the end off the day is unlucky aparently so we dont do it.
Agree with the second one lol
If there's that odd amount of credit for me I just spin it off after I've finished on the machine
Scott

Post by Scott »

I have no superstitions whatsoever, what will be will be.
Cobwebs 👆
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

On continue. Yes/No or repeat chance I always put my finger pointing on yes this helps me hit it. Iv never missed I empty all machines this way. 8)
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

I use to have a lucky pennie that I rubbed on the start button lol. Also if I have nudges and no credits and getting off the fruit I'll always nudge in something to avoid the let em spin.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Thats what a shrapnel pot is for!!
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

I Keep all my shrapnel in my back left pocket. I never touch it, say a round of drinks was £3.20, I would use £4 coins instead of 3 and a 20. All that goes in a jar at the end of the day.

I could easily put shrapnel in for the credit but my superstition is to nudge a non let them spin reel set on my last credit. Dunno why I do that.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Toothless I do the same with the shrap. Its got to be done.
Oddfeet63

Post by Oddfeet63 »

That shrap can add up in these tough times :)
silent g

Post by silent g »

Oddfeet63 wrote:That shrap can add up in these tough times :)
ive been saving shraps for a couple of weeks, by the times i counted £42 in 20p's i couldnt be bothered to cound the 50s, 10's and 5's lol. and dont even start with the 1's and 2's, got more of those than the rest :/ less value tho ofcourse.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

toothless11 wrote:I Keep all my shrapnel in my back left pocket. I never touch it, say a round of drinks was £3.20, I would use £4 coins instead of 3 and a 20. All that goes in a jar at the end of the day.

I could easily put shrapnel in for the credit but my superstition is to nudge a non let them spin reel set on my last credit. Dunno why I do that.
I do it because I don't like the thought of leaving someone a cheap win.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

I have this old wine fermenting jar that I use for my shrapnel. Anything below and including a 50p goes in there. When it comes to count it I smash it all in that asda counter... Fuck counting it at home, I just let them have the %.

The one thing I love is when you count your dough after a night on the razzle... I normally have at least a jimmy fenner in shraps..
Scott

Post by Scott »

Its called a Demijohn jar, i used to have one but dropped it, it is amazing how much you build up in those things.
Cobwebs 👆