Is there a new chip on bank job/crown jewls

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

saw a 5 pound bank job in a pub today
i got more routes than loreal
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

pickareel wrote:saw a 5 pound bank job in a pub today
What did it do 65 as per?
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

I bet they will be phat
wrightn307

Post by wrightn307 »

i have had 2 times in a row on shoot for stars but there is still a pot in there
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

i saw a 5 pound esb the other day cant remember where somewhere in the north. outskirts of manchester i want to say burnley? i found a 70 one in an eating pub near Glossop, that cops n robbers in glossop was fire, are they all inbred there or something? Jesus theres some shit holes up that way, made good dig its going in off peanuts and megas brimming
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

Scott wrote:
kidgloves wrote:These can sometimes be ok if they go flat. They can still be there and offer you a non red Bank Job and go for more than £70 so you get more than the £140 anyways.
I've had a red flat followed a couple of features later by a white that did £100-£105 a few times. Rare though.
I also find these tend to lose the buzz if you don't get it quick after a flat red. All that stray value is obviously there straight after, but it won't cave - then it decides to lock up and you're back to ploughing through again.
Taking a mega game isn't a bad idea after a red flat - if can and will offer Bank Job easily if there and can give you that extra value on top of the £70

Is that one still in Mark Harb? Everything else in there seems to change except that.
Nah, they changed it out for a Cops n Robbers. The Double Take in there never gets changed.
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

maverick69 wrote:i saw a 5 pound esb the other day cant remember where somewhere in the north. outskirts of manchester i want to say burnley? i found a 70 one in an eating pub near Glossop, that cops n robbers in glossop was fire, are they all inbred there or something? Jesus theres some shit holes up that way, made good dig its going in off peanuts and megas brimming
I went that esb off a list! Didn't check pot size first
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

yeh think we got the same list, some shitholes....u remember that smack head pub on the corner.esb and a double deal
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

Chilvers have a few £5 ESB and each one has cost me a drink, as you just expect it to be a 70 being in a pub. I also see one in some shit hole pub in Southend.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Didnt think you boverd with coins anymore??
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

its rude not too rip a coin, u can loose it if u dont use it hahaha. i went on holiday for 3 weeks came back, fucking missed it.....got it the second time if i had missed it i wooda hung up my fingers....disgraceful. some might say its like riding a bike u never forget hahahahahahha
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

&quot wrote:Chilvers have a few £5 ESB and each one has cost me a drink, as you just expect it to be a 70 being in a pub. I also see one in some shit hole pub in Southend.

I walked into that as well. Saw it trail holding through the window and thought i would show off. Another mistake.