Time for all London players

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

White Hart Lane has just gone up in smoke. Police say they suspect Arsene.
ruthl3ss

hmm

Post by ruthl3ss »

50k up in carlisle
ROSSKEEN

Post by ROSSKEEN »

They should use the police to heard them into one large area.

Then just shoot every fucking one of them.
redlinesman

Post by redlinesman »

London can be a great place as it's lively and always something going on. It's certainly got a unique feel and it helps if you've got plenty of cash. Lots of crime there however, and a lot of people have have ambitions above there station, which can be a dangerous thing in itself.

A lot of these famous people in London, well it could be anywhere come to think of it, are pure scumbags. The likes of Kate Moss, cheryl cole etc are fairly horrible people deep down. They have obviously been given the skills to present themselves to the public but are very, very lucky to find themselves the position they are in. Thats why this country is going downhill to a certain extent, it's following in the footsteps of the US and that is one fked up country.
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Agree with redlinesman shocker!

Although America has a far harsher justice system which we in the uk should also be changing to IMHO.
Bored of the grind.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

so reds m8 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, why dont you deploy your security team ? :P :lol:

actually ratty your right about the judicial system in the states,

after 9/11 the tourism trade to new york dropped dramatically , so shortly after a new mayer was employed who installed a zero tolerance policy on any and all crime ,,,,,,,,, seriously i was told if you drop litter in new york state now , you do a little time lol (surely not?) ,,,,,,

ive been twice , and in the combined time i stayed there , ,,,,,,, i never seen any form of trouble , or even heard one gunshot at night etc ,,,,,,,,,, the city felt safe , and i didn't just stay in manhattan.
Little discipline = BIG issue

toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Lol, there's loads of trouble in the states. Every town/village/city/hamlet/borough has there 'nice' and 'not so nice' parts. Some parts of the Bronx and harlem are horrendous.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

It was zero tolerance to unemployment when I went b4 9/11 even if it meant tramps picking cans up. That was mayor guilliane? And there was a cop on every corner. Lovely place and never felt in danger once
The Duke of betchington Betchrider