Typos

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Mattb

Typos

Post by Mattb »

Was playing a bank job earlier....when i just scanned my eyes across the glass. Apparently on the bank job game you can get your offer or game amount offered with a REAPEAT CHANCE. Not a repeat chance like other machines, but a reapeat chance. Does this mean that Chris Rea pops up and starts singing out road to hell should your game reapeat?? :D

Any other machines with things spelt wrong??
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
AMK

Post by AMK »

Feature is red so I'm stepping to sevens insted.
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Reflex IOUs- CALL ATTENDENT
Gibbons

Post by Gibbons »

Deadmans treasure has veiw instead of view
sausagefingaz

Post by sausagefingaz »

I saw that on bankjob but had assumed it was deliberate. As in reap the rewards or something. Either a poor attempt at a pun or very bad spelling.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Cluedo says hot pot on the screen when you collect the third feature, not a typo, but wrong machine. Bank job says Poker Face on it somewhere i seem to remember too.
Cobwebs 👆
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

If Bankjob is on a quid stake in attract and you whack a quid in it also says $1 4x NUMBERS, when the enchancement is actually 2x numbers and the winners bonus

OK it doesn't have a dollar sign, but I'm on an American keyboard and can't find the pound sign.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

Scott wrote:Cluedo says hot pot on the screen when you collect the third feature, not a typo, but wrong machine. Bank job says Poker Face on it somewhere i seem to remember too.
hmmm, theres been a few of these on re-glasses over the years..

cant think of anything specific though
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

There've been loads of typos on machines in days gone by.

You could spot the unchipped/chipped Snakez'n'Ladderz by getting 'UPDRADE' or 'UPGRADE' from the bonus;

Paycheque had the word Calendar spelt CALENDER on the alpha;

I could go on but I've just realised how sad I've become remembering all this...
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
flashback

Post by flashback »

Jewels goes on about how you can get all the treasue in attract mode, I get the impression whoever came up with this and bank job done so in their lunch hour. I noticed the reapeat thing also and, for some reason, also thought of Chris Rea :) all very strange.
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

The original version of spotted dick had drunk and disorderly spelt as drunk and disordely.
Mystery_Plum

Post by Mystery_Plum »

I came in to post about Spotted Dick, but McStreak beat me to it.

For anyone that remembers Coppa Cash, a 2p rebuild of Barcrest's Action Bank, I think done by some tuppenny-ha'penny third-party company back in the late 80's, you may remember that the cancel button legend said CANCELL, and the collect button said COLLET.

Also, on Fruit Machine Simulator by Codemasters on the Commodore 64, there was a SKILL CLIME and a NUGE POT.
Scott

Post by Scott »

You can't beat a dyslexic programmer :D
Cobwebs 👆
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Works for Bracrest ?
Roulette free since December 2011.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Bacerest, i wonder if that geezer still thinks its called this?

I have a mate who will always bell me whenever he's in a boozer to tell me what the machine is, ''its one of them Bar-quest ones'' i've never corrected him in all these years :lol:
Cobwebs 👆