Nice hit

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
redlinesman

Nice hit

Post by redlinesman »

Just enjoying my take away from Siam Garden as I write this guys, its spot on.......

Anyway, was in a harvester today and ended up rinsing the game for a 187 profit. Had actually got an extra jackpot that I didn't want but just bit my lip and took it, treating it as a one off and it shouldn't hurt type of thing. With coins pocketed and job done, I told survellance to order a couple of sandwiches as it was around 2 and we were eager for some lunch. While we were waiting, I nipped out to my vehicle and desposited some coins into the swagbag to give some relief to my hands that were been used to keep my jeans at waist level and prevent them falling down. I then sat down and waited for my sandwich, noticing one of staff was refilling the machine I had just being on.

The food arrived and we started to tuck in, it went down fairly sharpish as we'd had breakfast at 7 so you could say that we had worked up a bit of an appetite. Now as were just finishing up, I hear some heavy footsteps and a bit of noise, I look up and 2 clowns have walked in and gone straight on the machines. It doesn't take long for me to realise that they are a couple of scumbag players, the kind that make themselves obvious to everyone what they are in the pub for. One of them went on the unit I had just finished on and as his first coin drop 'pinged' they both let out a stupid laugth as the one in a tracksuit sporting a pair of nike air max's went to the bar and ordered a coke.

They were both now stood on the game and the one playing it was throwing coins into it at a rate of around 10 at a time. My surveillance then asked if I fancy a pint, and while it would be normally off limits, I thought I'm really going to enjoy this, so I accepted. As I took hold of my pint, the 2 clowns demeanor had changed considerably and the pace he was pushing buttons had increased frantatically, in fact he wasn't pushing them, he was now bashing them as he pumped coin after coin in with his rapidly increased hand action. Not after long, there was no more metal in his pocket so he turned to his partner who expressed with a hands gesture that he had no cash on him. It was note time now, and they didn't look like they had much to play with. Also, little punches that connected with the unit had being introduced as the note accepter was more than happy to swallow their notes. The inevitable moment came, where they ran out of cash and they started squabbling and blaming each other and then left the pub. I thought I might as well take another ton out so I proceeded to take another 92 even though it would of probably being ok for at least double that.

All in all, a good hit that provided 'double satisfaction'
ob

Post by ob »

you talk a load of shite, it's amazing you're still allowed on here really...

Not remotely interesting/amusing or I mean any purpose in your posts....
Cardinal Sin

Post by Cardinal Sin »

I quite enjoyed that tale.

Each to their own.
BFK

Post by BFK »

It was perfect.

Goin to a BDO event next week.......

Let's play....................Darts!!!
Scott

Post by Scott »

Who does refills halfway through the day?
Cobwebs 👆
Oddfeet63

Post by Oddfeet63 »

Scott wrote:Who does refills halfway through the day?
I thought that as well! But he's right about “scumbag players in Nike air max" tho no class some of em lol
Oddfeet63

Post by Oddfeet63 »

Pls don't ban him at least it's something to read and not hurting anyone
Scott

Post by Scott »

Yeah, i would vote for a no ban, even if he does make it up.
Cobwebs 👆
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

Yes, you see a user name and you immediately know the quality of the post give or take the odd moment of p.m.t.
Redlinesman used to be in the 'respected' category for me, but lately there is such high brow chat chunder tumbling out of his keyboard that I've had to demote his thread quality to 'condescending, sometimes tiresome bird seed that aims to pedestal his rank higher than all'.
Climb that ladder again Redlinesman, I dare you.
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

nothing wrong with an all black pair of max's,need comfort for those long journeys
i got more routes than loreal
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Found it
The Duke of betchington Betchrider