Longest Ban?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
CraigDag

Longest Ban?

Post by CraigDag »

What is the longest time you've found yourself still barred from a pub?
silent g

Post by silent g »

forever!
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
CraigDag

Post by CraigDag »

Possibly a slight exaggeration there.
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

10-12 years and still barred now, and with no hope of ever going back in there. So forever is likely
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

6 years from golden sands for playin Golden games.... tried to go back in about 6 months ago and was still banned
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Had a alien p3 and bar workers kept plugging it when I went in. Its been 6 month I went in just before there are different workers on and changed to electro which is good. Glad manager wasn't in.

Post by 999329753 »

Plough ipswich 12 yrs. Landlord complete cunt. Tried to get back in over the years just for a pint but immediately gets aggro. Wanker.
LordOoze

Post by LordOoze »

Same pub since arcadia. Mgr has left but now drinks as regular in there
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

LordOoze wrote:Same pub since arcadia. Mgr has left but now drinks as regular in there
Same machine! :-) ! Priors in Bury though! Landlord said i was taking the piss so i hit the skill while talking to him! He went mad!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Cardinal Sin

Post by Cardinal Sin »

I was barred from Belfast Superbowl at the tender age of 16 for "writing something on a bit of paper".

The same jobsworth was still doing the rounds a good decade later. He even tried to eject me when I was on a date bowling with a bird.

Still. The Belfast Superbowl is now a luxury block of flats. I'm probably barred from even visiting them.
messiah

Post by messiah »

Cardinal Sin wrote:I was barred from Belfast Superbowl at the tender age of 16 for "writing something on a bit of paper".

The same jobsworth was still doing the rounds a good decade later. He even tried to eject me when I was on a date bowling with a bird.

Still. The Belfast Superbowl is now a luxury block of flats. I'm probably barred from even visiting them.
I can just see it. You're on a hot date. Get invited back to hers. You start getting a little sweaty as you approach that block of flats, and realise she lives there. You get in, and just as your getting jiggy the same flunky appears to chuck you out.
LordOoze

Post by LordOoze »

Glendale wrote:
LordOoze wrote:Same pub since arcadia. Mgr has left but now drinks as regular in there
Same machine! :-) ! Priors in Bury though! Landlord said i was taking the piss so i hit the skill while talking to him! He went mad!
If only! lol. How I miss the session of watching them three reels spin.

It is always nice hitting a skill in front of the 'guv' If you don't get barred the staff usually try to hit it lol
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

streakseims wrote:6 years from golden sands for playin Golden games.... tried to go back in about 6 months ago and was still banned
Banned from Golden Sands!!! Was it the owner - Jean Luc Picard who banned you?
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

Still partially banned from cineworld arcade in cambridge, its been just over 2 years i think roughly, fatty (streakseims knows who i mean) clocked me in there last weekend as i was sat having a quick beer at the bar after cinema and pizza hut with a mate, her words were that i know i shouldnt be in there but coz i didnt have my mate (streak) with me that she couldnt see much point in chucking me out as long as i 'behave' stay at a table with a beer and its not an issue, but IF i attempt to play anything im straight out.

So as we left i got my mate to chuck a quid in a DOND and whack start on buck stake quickly just to take the piss, she approached as i exited, and before she could open her gob i said oh dont moan i didnt play it did i, it was her, im spectating as im banned, for about a half a second she almost grinned a bit, then went all serious :lol:
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

I always enjoyed going to Cambridge Bowl watching Glendale take out all the bandits in there. That place always payed for my dinner!