A lady player

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

toothless11 wrote:I've seen a lady player play a deal or no deal crazy chair (and look at her box)
That didn't sound good! :lol:
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Lmao!
darkm

Post by darkm »

Was at work one day in the office doing the food order, and obv one of the cctv cameras was over the fruits, while waiting for program to load, was watching this guy playing some sort of dond (the one where when you get on the board u can play the main game, but only certain values are lit up..) Every now and then, he'd call over to this woman (normally on nudges, or some sort of mystery/bonus) and he'd be back on the board, or continue playing round the board.. Was odd how he'd randomly call her over, and when he got on board or whatever, she'd go back to the table, and have a drink, on her own.. lol. If im guessing the values of the cash trail, biggest win I saw must've been about £35 pounds, but I did get lost entering the food details into computer and they'd gone when I'd finished..

Just was so strange that woman.. same person maybe? Was in lincoln
Oddfeet63

Post by Oddfeet63 »

Mick the bag
wildcat

Post by wildcat »

jeffvickers wrote:Juices are f***ing noisy.
Too right! I had a £100 win the other day and everyone in the pub knew about it!
insert 20p to play