Other peoples luck

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
tommya

Post by tommya »

Also when uve been grinding it out of a dial for 3 hours and soon as it's empty it plays amazing
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

It's just sods law... However you have to remember all the times when you go to empty fruits and you hear a nice loud 'clonk'. :) .

Or the times it takes you 2 mins to get a pot out, or you get the lucky 8 out on your first spin. It's give and take with everything in this game
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

BFK wrote:Logo - £22 for Barry? That's a fucking miracle.
Busy pub and after a weekend!
darren

Post by darren »

Ive had a single stake electrocoin to myself for about 6 months, playing it every 2/3 days. Ive had icons once from picker and it died, yet a lot of the time its £100+ off (no notey) and there. I sent my mate to it one time when i was away and he got icons for £100 then a free sss.

Im playing it much more than any one other punter yet havnt had it once. Sick
BFK

Post by BFK »

That's been happening to me for the last 2 fuckin years mate.
barneybear

Post by barneybear »

Same for me on a Terminator, always goes when Im not there, always on safe shot when it does go. Cunting thing.
mouse75

Post by mouse75 »

Scott wrote:You never know i suppose, i've heard talk of games vanishing on quizzers when too much is won, we've also got the critical alarms on the likes of Oche and Rob Da bank etc, perhaps this could be the next step...One day.
Forget heard talk - its a definite on quiz mzchines