How many bans !!?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
rookie

How many bans !!?

Post by rookie »

Heres a challenge for many of you . How many bans/barrings have you received in your playing career and over how many years playing? Obviously this will be an estimate for most. What's your best story of being barred ??
If I'm playing it you can't win, if I'm not playing it you won't !!
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

God knows how many! Couple of classics where i got locked in a norwich pub over a dough ho ho and a landlord trying to hit me, missing, and smashing the cliffhanger in biggleswade! Lovely pubs!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

assuming you'd already smashed/hit the cliffhanger anyway? lol
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

I wish mate! 46 in for 50, he told me to get off it and when i said im £1:80 up after my drink he tried turning the plug off so i said F off fatty and that annoyed him for some reason! :-) Brown bear in biggleswade if you fancy a fun pub or having a bad day and fancy annoying a landlord! :-)
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Scott

Post by Scott »

Hard to put a figure on, i'll play it safe and say its double figures, tell you what, i'm having a right few results on getting back in pubs recently, either new staff or not recognised, i'll always retry after a year or so.
Cobwebs 👆
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

My last ban must was a couple of months back it was a balti towers. The bar maid must of went up stairs to tell owners and they were all watching me on cctv with my fresh orange juice. No word of a lie though the hole family must of been round and were watching me must of been like britain s got talent ha! Any way they all come down stairs and the accusation's start. The fat wifey owner 'your robbing my machine'. I reply with your robbing me charging 1.50 for a small fresh o.j. For 1.50 when it has 79 pence on the carton! That didn't go down well I also refused to get out of the pub for about 15 mins just so I could stand there and argue. I'm suprised they didn't bring there pets down aswel.
mr cheese

Post by mr cheese »

I walked in a pub Friday night meeting up with friends no intention of playing couple of locals in only,looked round realised they wasnt there got my phone out to see were they was pub next door anyway a few drinks about an hour later goes back to first pub,landlord came straight over didnt get to the bar he says can you leave please,Why i said, you came in earlier eyed up my bandit and left After a 10 min argument i left barred,We even gave him the option of turning the machine of while we drank and played pool...Think the fact i called him a jumped up midget upset him oh well..As it happened the machine was a pile of shit anyway....
Bang Tidy,Potatoes,Shittiiiiing,Smash Ya Back Doors In....
tommya

Post by tommya »

Got banned in a pub recently on a p4 alien buzzed it up and the landlord kicked me of and gave me my money back what was a touch
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Got banned from a snakes in a social club served me 2 halfs of fosters then told me machines for members only (have played it twice a week for 4 months) fair enough, drinks got poured in the tray and walked out. another pub i didnt even get to the bar and he was telling me im bared, then some cheeky bitch askedme for id for a bottle of water, offerd her £20 cash for it she was still saying no the daft cunt.. another pub told me i cant come in anymore so just got on the bandit no drink wild thing of £8, dont think im welcome back now hahahaha. this is all in the last week! FLAMEs
Oddfeet63

Post by Oddfeet63 »

And people wonder why its fire? Just take yer bans on the chin and move on. This is why they think were thieves
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Exactly....it's a big world! You should never run out of hits!
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Machine doesn't pay out in a social club and they won't be paying out non-members.

Pouring drinks in trays just make you look like Ryan Giggs.
Roulette free since December 2011.
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Hopefully redlinesman will get a ban soon!
Bored of the grind.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

if pubs want to be cunts to me ill do the same back, if the lanlord says look i dont want you playing the machine ect then fair enough il be polite and leave.
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

Who barred you? The women?