Piss take!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
thecannonball89

Piss take!

Post by thecannonball89 »

Go in a pub for said machine, order a coke..

Woman goes to the bar gets a glass, then gets a bottle of coke and pours it out and trys charging me £1.80 its not even that for the fucking bottle isit?
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

Trys charging you, did you pay it?

I've seen it a few timeS from out of the bottle or can. They have to make money on it. They would get more profit from cola on tap.

I've been in a pub before when they sell cans of fosters for £3.
silent g

Post by silent g »

yeh had a warm stella from a can into a glass in woolwich.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

one pub i was in, the lager tasted like the lines hadn't been cleaned since maggie thatcher was still in power and there was a fucking cat running around the place, he wudn't turn the machine on too... shocking result.
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

Soft drinks are just shit expensive in pubs now! I'll have a nice glass of water please love! :lol:
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
LordOoze

Post by LordOoze »

£1.80 for a lime and soda! No booze ....
I told him he was off his rocker....they guy says that is the price it says on the cash register.....

Called mgr over and he laughed and said wtf are you charging nearly two quid for the shot of cordial...suddenly the staff dude realises he must've 'accidently' tapped in for a shot of something...
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

he'll have charged you for lemonade and mixer, not soda and mixer..
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Most big chains only have the "standard" glass, about 3/4 of a pint with half a bucket of ice added for £1.60!
HornyNick

Post by HornyNick »

jeffvickers wrote:Most big chains only have the "standard" glass, about 3/4 of a pint with half a bucket of ice added for £1.60!
If only FC had a "like" button.
Sex is not the answer.
Sex is the question.
"Yes" is the answer!
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

HornyNick wrote:
jeffvickers wrote:Most big chains only have the "standard" glass, about 3/4 of a pint with half a bucket of ice added for £1.60!
If only FC had a "like" button.
It does, but no-one ever uses it for jeff for some reason! :?
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
LordOoze

Post by LordOoze »

Back in the days of yore when I first started I quickly found that I didn't want to get drunk all day (miss stuff, do silly things etc) - never really been a big drinker anyway....

So, as you do, I started travelling around, then thought I would go St Albans...walked in to this pub with a mate, seen beer guide. Mate goes to the bar and I to the unit, yes yes a bad thing to do with absolute zero pr.

Mate walks over to me, I just got the, memory fails a bit here, the red bar(?) for the jolt. No slip and slide stops clean, he tells me that they want ~£3 for two halfs of......Blackcurrant cordial....not even the soda water in there.

Offended with the price is why my mate came over to me as he won't pay such silliness for a cordial. Well jp in hand we walked out....
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

Drpepper wrote:one pub i was in, the lager tasted like the lines hadn't been cleaned since maggie thatcher was still in power and there was a fucking cat running around the place, he wudn't turn the machine on too... shocking result.
It's not as shocking when you consider said cat would not have had opposable thumbs thus giving it the means to handle a plug and switch the machine on, you were asking a bit much imo.
bowie

Post by bowie »

liverpool24 wrote:
Drpepper wrote:one pub i was in, the lager tasted like the lines hadn't been cleaned since maggie thatcher was still in power and there was a fucking cat running around the place, he wudn't turn the machine on too... shocking result.
It's not as shocking when you consider said cat would not have had opposable thumbs thus giving it the means to handle a plug and switch the machine on, you were asking a bit much imo.
:lol: