35 quider cluedo

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Stevie S

Re: 35 quider cluedo

Post by Stevie S »

titchno1 wrote:I was checking places today went in bought a drink thinking it was a 70. Went over put few quid in was due. Then I realised it wasn't a 70. I've never played this before so I thought features were the same. First board cash attack with lucky 7. Took it and It said step up or down I was like wtf! Anyway I was just wondering what else the features are? It didn't like going past cash attack I noticed!
The problem is you are being a little lazy with your research mate. Their are people who post in the technical area and I have found the solution to their problem myself after 20 or so minutes on google which that person could not be arsed doing!
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

tichno1 has a point tho people come and ask for help get ripped to shreds and the info isn't even worth nothing anymore! You post anything about an old trick/rip and you get ripped to bits too cos someone is still making grands off it and has 20 of them on there doorstep :lol:
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

plus the search thing on here is dog-shit.