New flow of machines

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
milk monitor

New flow of machines

Post by milk monitor »

In my particular area I have noticed a decline in all machines which I would describe as "profit makers" generally Barcrest, Extreme's, Red's which when suficiently due can all be played for reliable profits. At the same time I have noticed the emergance of things like globals etc that can not - are people finding that this is the general trend around the country?

Also what has happened to Barcrest's recent offerings "Flash Cash" and "Throw A Wobbler" although good games, have not been appearing in the volumes that the dart boards or space raiders did before them?
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake. WC FIELDS (1880-1946)
Fruiter

Post by Fruiter »

I think that machines in general have gone down hill this year, it's just my opinion, but i find there's way too much going on with most new machines, i'd prefer classics myslef like TOT and Neptunes treasure, i'm classic barcrest all the way!
prizeguy

Post by prizeguy »

I know exactly what youse mean. There are few flash cash machines in my area. To be honest I find these take ages to get ready as I find it normally gives me a board every £3 and offers £2 back before killing. I am not an expert on this machine or any machine for that matter but thats what I have found.

Also what has happened to cash back (the one which looked like a clone of top gear) I thought it was the crests new machine have not seen one anywhere?. Anyone played it? I was looking forward to this one I like these types (spinning disc) of machines.
Fruiter

Post by Fruiter »

I've not seen one round here, what was the release date?
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

it was removed EVERYWHERE after there was the emptier for it..they took them away to chip them..
Fruiter

Post by Fruiter »

Typical :roll:
J_C1987

Post by J_C1987 »

Probably been re-chipped by now then, cos i got 2 near me
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

JC where bouts you live? There was a MTR for cash back but like SGT said they hav all been taken in and prob chipped!