Travel

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

add in the "pound" profile too, coinsidence that they registered 2 days after one of the others?
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

will do spyder-man
Little discipline = BIG issue

badders2

Post by badders2 »

we all know masters of games is a moderator
pompey are in league one ha ha ha
pokerkingqueen

lol

Post by pokerkingqueen »

master of shames i would LOVE to witness you diss Mark.
pound

Post by pound »

Spyder wrote:add in the "pound" profile too, coinsidence that they registered 2 days after one of the others?
Nothing to do with me :shock:
Master of Games

Post by Master of Games »

This will be my last post on this matter.

I have apologised to BFK, I will do so again via PM in a moment.

I have never "dissed" Mark who you are referring to. I've never met him, I know people he knows and he doesn't sound like the worst person in the world to me. I'm sure he's aware of the fact that he's rather large and accepts it and I know of other players who are just as large or larger. I'm not exactly Mr. Perfect Body myself! I know about what causes obesity and its really not very pleasant and I was out of order to poke fun at BFK thinking he was the 1 in his pic.

For the record, I really don't care whether I'm liked more than any of my "rivals" since I don't see this as a popularity contest! I will continue my posts as usual and refrain from making personal attacks.

However, if I keep getting these constant attacks myself, I'll be forced to inform the Mods like some of you have - telling tales, so to speak.

As I have explained to the Mods, I'm here to post, read and try to ENJOY this forum, not become a villain, hate figure or target of ridicule. I'd also love to give people who I call my friends on here good, profitable info.

Thank you & good night. :D