Skill Continue

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Don't even need a video screen for me to miss a taxi sometimes!
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

I still see the odd punter covering up the no on a repeat chance :lol: I don't have the heart to tell them it's pointless because they always look so excited that it would be like telling a kid santa doesn't exsist. :evil:
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
Oli

Post by Oli »

Matt Vinyl wrote:I've gone for a burton (no pun intended mate!) on Skill Continues on these too. Talk about low / crap programming. As you say - just 'offer' Game Over instead of a tease that you might survive the '?' when clearly you wont...
Ah yes, but then you could argue whats the point in 'offering' Continue Yes/No if its decided to land on no? Or Roll Even etc. The punters need to think they had a chance at surviving. :)

"NOOOO! I've missed the skill continue and its all my fault! If i hit it, it would have offered a higher cash stack taking me into big money! I must put more money in to achieve this!" :wink:
streaky bacon?
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

Oli wrote:"NOOOO! I've missed the skill continue and its all my fault! If i hit it, it would have offered a higher cash stack taking me into big money! I must put more money in to achieve this!" :wink:
I don't know if you are being sarcastic with this remark, but plenty of times I have survived skill continues on tons of different machines and went on to get the top and I am sure many others here have too. You want the top for as cheap as possible obviously.
Oli

Post by Oli »

Yes, i was. I was refering to times when the skill continue would deliberately throw you off and people thinking it was their fault rather than the machines.
streaky bacon?
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

Oli wrote:Yes, i was. I was refering to times when the skill continue would deliberately throw you off and people thinking it was their fault rather than the machines.
So it is more common than I thought then? I have very very rarely played a machine were the skill continue wasn't a true skill and according to some others the machine in question is a true skill but their may well seem to be a timing issue. If a machine wants you dead, it will just give you a yes no continue and not a skill continue, don't know if you are mixing the two up oli.
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

Oli wrote: Ah yes, but then you could argue whats the point in 'offering' Continue Yes/No if its decided to land on no? Or Roll Even etc. The punters need to think they had a chance at surviving. :)

"The player may at times be offered a choice where there is no chance of success"

:)
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

im no pro, and i can hit skill continue on every machine ive ever played.. (up to stupid levels on the barcrest ones ie jackpoteers to level 5 or 6)

im assuming the pros can hit these without worrying about it,

therefore, im guessing its not a skill on the machine you mention.. unless there needs to be compensation due to the button sticking/delay??
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

Spyder wrote:im no pro, and i can hit skill continue on every machine ive ever played.. (up to stupid levels on the barcrest ones ie jackpoteers to level 5 or 6)

im assuming the pros can hit these without worrying about it,

therefore, im guessing its not a skill on the machine you mention.. unless there needs to be compensation due to the button sticking/delay??
You are a top player without a doubt mate :wink: I think I will just walk away with my 2million pound and call it a day like,before the coppers sieze my assets and freeze my bank account! Got a job interview next week to be an accountant and they know I have experience with numbers, so it looks pretty good like. For anyone wondering, my name isn't really stevie, I was born on the planet krypton and have a weird birth mark of a cherry on my arse!! If I don't get the job, I will just tell the bank manager I am a pro fruit player and get a heafty loan to put me over, it always impresses them when I tell them I am Tony from Oxford. Good luck everyone :wink:
Oli

Post by Oli »

Stevie S wrote: So it is more common than I thought then? I have very very rarely played a machine were the skill continue wasn't a true skill and according to some others the machine in question is a true skill but their may well seem to be a timing issue. If a machine wants you dead, it will just give you a yes no continue and not a skill continue, don't know if you are mixing the two up oli.
I know if the machine wants you dead it deffo wont give you a true skill continue, but some can give you a skill continue that will jump and always be a dead result. What machine was it you were playing that your first post was refering to?
streaky bacon?
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

Oli wrote:
Stevie S wrote: So it is more common than I thought then? I have very very rarely played a machine were the skill continue wasn't a true skill and according to some others the machine in question is a true skill but their may well seem to be a timing issue. If a machine wants you dead, it will just give you a yes no continue and not a skill continue, don't know if you are mixing the two up oli.
I know if the machine wants you dead it deffo wont give you a true skill continue, but some can give you a skill continue that will jump and always be a dead result. What machine was it you were playing that your first post was refering to?
I think it was called rape a fresh bum bum, a clone of young sore arse!
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

????
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

Spyder wrote:????
You don't know the rip for forward to the past??
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

strange
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Steve please dont take this wrong but are you a bit jealous of full time players? A couple of your posts lately seem bitter!
I am Glendale, much better than you!