How do you handle a big loss?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Should have had a quid init anyway just for the crack lol
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

About a year ago coins were everywhere, I used to go out with a mate I wasn't even old enough to punt. When I started myself they disappeared I didn't see any except 1 I thought they were extinct. I was going to buy a fruity and practice but there wasn't enough of them around. Now after today finding 4 and all looked due I think this might be a good business investment.
thecannonball89

Probly can pick up an old goldstreek for a few hundred quid mate.
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

By the time you have got the hang of it they would have probaly have gone. It takes a long time to be perfect at them, even some pros still can't hit them. So it might not be a good investment
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Of a certain website or paper or something. Just need to learn really a think its a must now after today other wise there is money sat there what I could probably get a half decent raise off.
thecannonball89

I ustd to have trouble hitting cluedos and monopolys, a few of my mates could hit them 99% of the time and this realy got to me.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Bet your better now though. Surely a lot of practice makes you better. I think once you get the flow of it will get easier. As me granny says 'practice makes perfect'
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

thecannonball89 wrote:Probly can pick up an old goldstreek for a few hundred quid mate.
Something like a panther or rovers is even cheaper, problem is anyone buying one now with a view to hitting electros has seriously missed the boat. This time last year would have been worth it...
Bored of the grind.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Just practice on the live machines, if they ain't gettin done the money u lose initially won't be that much different to the money you'll layout anyway. The odd icon raise might come along to!!
mr cheese

Post by mr cheese »

No point crying over spilt milk....Lost over 2k in a s16 in about 8hrs,my own stupid fault was a while ago now ya learn by mistakes,not touched one since if ya cant afford it dont do it simple..........Ive seen m8s in tears through what they have lost cant afford to pay Mortgage/Rent, pay bills Mrs going to leave em,Depression, its a horrible thing to have to witness especially when they ask you if you can help them out knowing full well you will probably never get it back....If you aint willing to loose dont even play.....
Bang Tidy,Potatoes,Shittiiiiing,Smash Ya Back Doors In....
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

i think heavy losses are the ones you remember and can look back on and laugh about it
i got more routes than loreal
Oddfeet63

Post by Oddfeet63 »

I can remember losin me mas shoppin money not pretty